Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

this is out there on X as well:

Leroy Watson was VERY impressive during 49ers training camp. To the point I said in a few spaces he had the potential to be a starter and is a better tackle than Jaylon Moore. Just traded to the Titans as a depth upside guy. Niners should’ve never let him leave.

Can't be anywhere near as bad as that wilson kid we drafted couple years back.

Even I hang my head in shame we drafted him.
That pick was bad! But Miami and the Giants took a chance on him as well and it failed...too bad we blew a first on that clown though.
Sad he earned 6 mil in his career for doing absolutely nothing.

"I play for the Tennessee Titans, Google me. My name is Isiah Wilson"

Wonder if he still uses that pickup line at the nightclubs.
I think he uses this now....

“‘SpongeBob is definitely still my favorite show, it’s just really funny. And there’s a lot of life lessons in it, so it could never get old. I love cartoons in general. They keep you young, keep you playful, keep you joyous.”

Tyler Boyd doesn’t impress me. Kyle Philips has much more potential.

Boyd is not an impressive type of WR, but he has shown that he can stay healthy and on the field throughout his career. Having a guy in the slot that can get you 55-65 catches and 750 to 850yds is something the Titans have not had recently.

Boyd is a more reliable option than Phillips and Burks, seems like Ran and company know those two can’t be counted on. Hopefully he signs maybe it’ll spark a little fire in Burks.

Latest posts

Back