Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

For some reason I had it in my mind jcbrave was Bobby roode from wrestling…..wait a minute….. roode did leave the ring for an injury about the same time jcbrave quit posting.

I hope 7 is floor but realistically, the QB is not a certainty.
If levis proves he’s not the guy or gets injured, this team is in trouble quick.
I’m concerned with ability to stop the run. No matter how effective the offense might be, teams might be able to neutralize that by running which also might spell disaster.

I think they’re set up to win more than 5, and those are just betting odds, not really a prediction, but I can see a couple scenarios where the team could be in trouble.

If we find out Levi’s isn’t the guy this year not sure how long the franchise will be set back; can’t find good QBs off trees - let’s all hope Levi’s is capable which means they need to surround him with a offensive line. So far so good with that strategy. Joe Alt should be next - although Brock Bowers is very tempting.

I hope nothing bad has happened to the guy. While I almost disagreed with everything with him about Vrabel, I really do like how he was always 100% Titan.

What a nice thing to say. Thank you.

I’m good. I’m still around. Just took a break from the battle.

I’m way too “highly respected” to completely go away.

You mean, grown men still use Discord?.............

You would be surprised how much money goes through some discords. (Not me, LOL)

Cannabis or example. Facebook and Instagram are run by 80 year old grandpas. The other day, a very popular streamer was banned, after doing the same thing she has done for years, and lost her account.

Had to start over. She didn't violate any rules (she doesn't sell anything) They did allow her to create a new one, and continue doing the same thing.

Now, big time suppliers are starting to create their own Discords.

Individuals wanting to influence??

It's also one of the absolute best ways to get lots of topics discussed in the same area.

Again, using cannabis.

Created a discord
-channels
Autoflower
LST
Genetics
Photoperiod
Nutrients
Living soil
Inert soil
Topping
FIMming (funny story, but not for here)
PAR/DLI/PPM/TDS/EC

And the list goes on

So a smart person can bring in a TON of people interested in the subject, And can discuss all topics in one easy spot. If you're good and if they are willing to WORK, they just started their wannabe influencer career

It's much more useful than it used to be

Cannabis or example. Facebook and Instagram are run by 80 year old grandpas. The other day, a very popular streamer was banned, after doing the same thing she has done for years, and lost her account.

Had to start over. She didn't violate any rules (she doesn't sell anything) They did allow her to create a new one, and continue doing the same thing.

It's also one of the absolute best ways to get lots of topics discussed in the same area.

Again, using cannabis.

Created a discord
-channels
Autoflower
LST
Genetics
Photoperiod
Nutrients
Living soil
Inert soil
Topping
PAR/DLI/PPM/TDS/EC

And the list goes on

So a smart person can bring in a TON of people interested in the subject, And can discuss all topics in one easy spot. If you're good and if they are willing to WORK, they just started their wannabe influencer career

The thing is, there are thousands of sites/forums/chat groups etc that have been around for ages that serve the same purpose and function about the same in a lot of cases. Discord isn't anything revolutionary. Just what people started using. Like when Myspace was the big social media page and then Facebook came along.

Personally I've only been involved in discord because of 1 game and the only source of news being their discord. Plus sometimes using the voice chat feature. But I really dislike the app itself.

Again, using cannabis.

Created a discord
-channels
Autoflower
LST
Genetics
Photoperiod
Nutrients
Living soil
Inert soil
Topping
PAR/DLI/PPM/TDS/EC

And the list goes on

Just sounds like tiktok dorks and scammers too lol.

"YO BRIAN!! THANKS FOR THE ROSES BRO! ---------- AUSTIN WITH THE GALAXY!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!"

Latest posts

Back