Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

In the NFL you have two choices.

1.find a top QB which the odds are not in your favor.

Or

2.not pay a medicore QB so much money so you can have an actually good team around an average QB.

Bad teams pay average QBs and suffer alot from it.It not just us.

Giants they made a huge mistake with Jones ...

Cleveland and Watson

Prescott in Dallas

Carr with the Saints

Murray in Arizona

Hurts in Philly

Broncos

And on and on just because a QB is a top 30 QB it does not mean they deserve to be paid.And also it does not mean FANS have to wait until their contracts expire to at least have some hope for the future.

This is just word argument at this time, but here’s your quotes.
None explicit say before 23’, you even ask how things would be different before 22’ which explains the response.

If you meant something different, it wasn’t explained well. Obviously we’re arguing different points then.
here ya go.

Literally all those posts say after 2022. My grammar was shitty at times because I don't proof read anything.

I don't know what else to tell you.

maxresdefault.jpg

What do y’all think about Charles Leno Jr as a possible signing if we don’t get a “ready to start” LT in the draft? He’s been incredibly solid in CHI and WASH for the last decade. 32 but still playing at a high level.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do y’all think about Charles Leno Jr as a possible signing of we don’t get a “ready to start” LT in the draft? He’s been incredibly solid in CHI and WASH for the last decade. 32 but still playing at a high level.

I certainly think you get him or donovan smith... I would see that happening if we get Nabors in the 1st then a 2nd tier OT in the 2nd

Latest posts

Back