Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

What could we realistically get in a trade for Burks? What about a player for player swap, where both could use a change of scenery?

What about someone like Trevor Penning, who hasn't worked out in NO, but maybe Daddy Callahan could possibly turn into something? If Burks is WR 4 or 5 and we get an OT 3 or better out of it, I'd consider it a win.

Any other OL, S, or TE picks in recent drafts that could use a change of scenery we could trade for?
Maybe oak will give up last year’s 2nd round TE?
We need a TE and they just took Bowers. Burks could pair with Adams.

Looks like we’re trying to fast track this rebuild while we have Levis on a rookie deal.

If pops Callahan can get the Oline in order quickly, I’m actually excited to see how this offense looks this year. If Levis can’t succeed with this much fire power around him, he never will.

Looks like we’re trying to fast track this rebuild while we have Levis on a rookie deal.

If pops Callahan can get the Oline in order quickly, I’m actually excited to see how this offense looks this year. If Levis can’t succeed with this much fire power around him, he never will.
If he has time, and can learn the system, he has enough.

the ol been so bad even average play gonna look good

I will have to see it to believe it

I expect exhibition games to actually have 53 man roster guys this year because of nothing at all other than NOT playing 53 man roster guys has been such a vrablure

the ol been so bad even average play gonna look good

I will have to see it to believe it

I expect exhibition games to actually have 53 man roster guys this year because of nothing at all other than NOT playing 53 man roster guys has been such a vrablure
Don't want to see any of this starters not getting some work in pre season.

IMO we have no incentive to trade Burks even with the Boyd signing. Worst case he is buried on the depth chart as the #4 WR. Best case, he gets his act together and shows flashes. Maybe even fill in for an injury and he becomes the 2 or 3 next year when DHOP or Boyd are likely gone. It's not worth a 6th or 7th round pick if someone were to trade for him.

IMO we have no incentive to trade Burks even with the Boyd signing. Worst case he is buried on the depth chart as the #4 WR. Best case, he gets his act together and shows flashes. Maybe even fill in for an injury and he becomes the 2 or 3 next year when DHOP or Boyd are likely gone. It's not worth a 6th or 7th round pick if someone were to trade for him.
That’s what is going to happen. Exactly that. I ain’t holding my breath, but we will see!

What I like about NWI is he knows his role, puts in an effort every game, every opportunity. You never hear anything negative about him throughout the season or in the news...it's refreshing.

Burks will be given every opportunity to win a starting role in camp. New coaches and new system. But now they’re not relying on him.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why I was suggesting a player for player swap. We would likely come out better in that scenario than a late, day 3 pick.

In less than 12 months the Tennessee Titans went from:

XWR: Treylon Burks
ZWR: Nick Westbrook-Ikhine
SWR: Kyle Philips

To

XWR: DeAndre Hopkins
ZWR: Calvin Ridley
SWR: Tyler Boyd

Latest posts

Back