Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ... means is that the writer is suggesting something unsaid.

Yes... exactly! So naming the rare team and then claiming you left it unsaid doesn’t make much sense...

Using context clues, it’s easy to see why I would assume you were trying to disagree with my post...

Simple misunderstanding, I guess because things were left unsaid... like I said, lets carry on with the topic of conversation here.

Yes... exactly! So naming the rare team and then claiming you left it unsaid doesn’t make much sense...

Using context clues, it’s easy to see why I would assume you were trying to disagree with my post...

Simple misunderstanding, I guess because things were left unsaid... like I said, lets carry on with the topic of conversation here.
Roger that, going back and forth on that should get us both banned for life.

Timeline for NFL Free Agency:

9 March - Franchise/Transition Tag deadline at 4pm

15 March - Negotiating window starts. Some deals will get reported, but not all during this window.

17 March - New league year starts at 4pm. Signings and trades will officially start getting announced.

Yup, looking like it could be a lot of people being cut, and not a ton of high prices for free agents. There could be a lot of guys who think they're going to get a big deal and get left out on the street for a while.

Might be smart to play it slow and pick up some value later.

I think that is a great plan. I haven’t been a fan of cutting any major pieces, but if there are going to be a lot of players available at relatively low prices, it might be wise. For example, if we cut Butler, could we not get someone with similar talent for less? If the market is flooded, I would think so. Same with Adoree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back