Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compared to theirs ... yes. Who do we have that’s comparable to Justin Houston? Autry? Hooker? Rhodes? Those are important players to their defense and will cost a lot more to sign than our guys,
What teams have more cap space than the Colts? Jags, Jets, Bengals? With the possibility of 1 year deals, you think good players are leaving a playoff team for a 1 year deal with a crap team?

What teams have more cap space than the Colts? Jags, Jets, Bengals? With the possibility of 1 year deals, you think good players are leaving a playoff team for a 1 year deal with a crap team?
We may see that this year depending on the final cap number. Some guys will absolutely be about maximizing their money for next season. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them include a “ no tag” clause too.

I think we have about $11 in space now but we could make a whole lot more easily. A simple Tanny restructure alone could free up close to $20 million this year. I ain’t worried.

I think we have about $11 in space now but we could make a whole lot more easily. A simple Tanny restructure alone could free up close to $20 million this year. I ain’t worried.
I think Lewan and Butler are the two most likely to restructure. Those two could put us in fine shape

What does that matter?
what are you asking? What does it matter that we would be paying Jonnu Smith 11mil a year, or what does it mean what are we paying Henry?

Either way seems self explanatory to me..

We are really going to spend 11mil on a middle of the road TE when we need defensive help so bad?

or...

we pay Henry 12 mil a year and our entire offense is based off of him and we are supposed to pay some minor, 4th or 5th option (in passing), the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back