Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonnu Smith's projected market value in free agency

says around 8mil a year.

also this tidbit which someone said earlier...

If the Titans aren’t going to utilize Smith’s freakish athletic abilities more, it makes no sense to pay him that kind of money. Instead, the Titans should use those resources elsewhere and opt for a cheaper starting tight end who can block and has a reliable set of hands.
I think we were throwing to him more until Lewan went down. At that point we had to keep in pass-pro out of necessity.

I wonder if JRob would use the transition tag on Jonnu? That way, we aren't having to pay the $11 million franchise tag number and we get a chance to match any other offers he gets and aren't bidding against ourselves.

I wonder if JRob would use the transition tag on Jonnu? That way, we aren't having to pay the $11 million franchise tag number and we get a chance to match any other offers he gets and aren't bidding against ourselves.

The problem is we don’t know what Jonnu wants. Obviously he wants as much money as he can get, it always boils down to that. But if he can get paid well and stay a Titan that would be great. But we don’t know if he wants that.

Top 10 PR in the NFL.

With how historically bad our defense was, it's crazy to think that he even had a punt return on his resume last season.
I wouldn’t have thought he qualified either but his 23 returns tied for 9th.

We had PR issues before, I can’t really recall any last season and Raymond has shown some deep ball value although absent in 2020.
I’d like to keep him. Can’t be much money.

Jonnu Smith's projected market value in free agency

says around 8mil a year.

also this tidbit which someone said earlier...

If the Titans aren’t going to utilize Smith’s freakish athletic abilities more, it makes no sense to pay him that kind of money. Instead, the Titans should use those resources elsewhere and opt for a cheaper starting tight end who can block and has a reliable set of hands.

I agree. I'd like to bring in Mo Alie Cox. IMO, he's a better blocker than Smith and has freakish athletic ability that should make him a red zone nightmare. And he should cost half as much as Smith.

Random and not really related to anything but does everyone remember when Jonnu's college girlfriend threw boiling pasta water in his face or some crazy shit like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back