Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where those people are that said nobody would be tagged?

I think Allen Robinson will be traded after he signs.
IF he signs.....he's probably not a happy camper with the trade scenario, I'm sure he wants to hit FA and pick his team

He's earned 46 mil in his career, he may sit...what happens then? He becomes a FA next year?

IF he signs.....he's probably not a happy camper with the trade scenario, I'm sure he wants to hit FA and pick his team

He's earned 46 mil in his career, he may sit...what happens then? He becomes a FA next year?

I would hope they talked to him before they did it and he agreed to it. Maybe not.

Just to be clear. These folks who aren't getting tagged still have until next Wednesday to sign a new deal with their current team.

When it comes to Jonnu it looks like the transition tag might have been the way to go. At least if they leave you get compensated or you get a chance to match.

When it comes to Jonnu it looks like the transition tag might have been the way to go. At least if they leave you get compensated or you get a chance to match.

Don’t we get compensated anyway in the way of a comp pick? I’m sure Jonnu will be good for a 3rd.

Don’t we get compensated anyway in the way of a comp pick? I’m sure Jonnu will be good for a 3rd.
I was thinking that the transition tag allowed you too get a first or second round pick, but after reading up on it, I think that changed when they started doing the compensatory picks. So transition, I guess gave us the right to match the over but no other picks other than the compensatory pick that we would get for him leaving which would probably be a 3 or 4.

I was thinking that the transition tag allowed you too get a first or second round pick, but after reading up on it, I think that changed when they started doing the compensatory picks. So transition, I guess gave us the right to match the over but no other picks other than the compensatory pick that we would get for him leaving which would probably be a 3 or 4.

That’s what I thought, but wasn’t sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back