Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the cap is set at $182.5Mil the Titans have $14.3Mil in cap space according to spotrac. JRob is gonna have to do something I think Vaccaro is the next obvious choice cutting him would save $3.9Mil. That still isn’t enough space to address our needs. So JRob will either make more cuts (Saffold, Jones would be most likely) but that will create more uncertainty on the roster or he’ll have to restructure contracts (even though he doesn’t like that idea).

Now that the cap is set at $182.5Mil the Titans have $14.3Mil in cap space according to spotrac. JRob is gonna have to do something I think Vaccaro is the next obvious choice cutting him would save $3.9Mil. That still isn’t enough space to address our needs. So JRob will either make more cuts (Saffold, Jones would be most likely) but that will create more uncertainty on the roster or he’ll have to restructure contracts (even though he doesn’t like that idea).
He definitely has his work cut out for him. Simply because of the cap going down, we may see a defense that is as bad or worse than last years.

I've said it before, but I like the idea of cutting Jones. This is a great draft for centers and I think his cap number is like $7 million.

There’s about to be an onslaught of cuts by all teams in light of that official cap figure. At least it will (in theory) drive down the cost of mid tier FA replacements this year as a result

Just hear
I've said it before, but I like the idea of cutting Jones. This is a great draft for centers and I think his cap number is like $7 million.
What happened to that 8 million in carry over, we are to get? So our cap should be 22 million correct. So 182.5 would be 190.5 for Titans? Is this correct?

I had fought this up before as well. I don’t like forcing a draft pick for a position we already have and Jones has been effective after his first year.
I get it for the cap, but Jones goes, round 2-3 likely goes C.

With butler gone, edge rush an issue, should the C get cut, not re-signing CD, possibly letting go of J Smith, our draft is pretty well set.
Not a lot of cap money to spend and I imagine Edge rusher is still priority and a draft pick to address as well.

7 Tennessee Titans who could get cut during 2021 offseason

Safety Kenny Vaccaro is a candidate for a post-June 1st designation. The Titans could save roughly $5.4 million in cap space and only carry $1.5 million in dead cap if they decided to move on from him.
I don’t know why the NFL feels the need to over complicate things. Simplify the cap implications and stop with the staggered dates impacting the cap. It’s better for the players to be released early, so clean that up billionaires.
This message was paid for by the committee of critical thinkers and in no way reflects the opinions of the ignorant.

John Brown released from Bills....He is 1 yr removed from being the Bills #1 WR with 72 catches for over 1k yards...was hurt this yr.

Jackson and Jones are prime extension candidates. As much as you guys wanna bag on Jackson. He has been good before this injury mired season

Spotrac has the extra money in there salary cap figures. We have 17.5 million in cap space
So I went to sportstrac and saw where some teams like NO, KC, and LA are still wayyyy over the cap after the cuts and restructures we've already been told about lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back