Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson and Jones are prime extension candidates. As much as you guys wanna bag on Jackson. He has been good before this injury mired season
2 int in a 4 year career? Can't tackle, is not physical, and not as fast on the field as advertised. ( he really never played this past year and was awful when he played). He cannot field a kick and that was supposed to be a plus for him and why we drafted him. I do not want him as our number one cb and he is not worth 10.2 million when we are cutting and not resigning our own players!

2 int in a 4 year career? Can't tackle, is not physical, and not as fast on the field as advertised. ( he really never played this past year and was awful when he played). He cannot field a kick and that was supposed to be a plus for him and why we drafted him. I do not want him as our number one cb and he is not worth 10.2 million when we are cutting and not resigning our own players!
Multi purpose athlete my arse

WR/PR/KR/CB was his pre-draft skillset...he's not even a great CB

That's why you extend him. Lowers the cap hit. Is he a great corner? No. honestly I don't think there is a true shut down corner other than maybe Alexander in Green Bay. He is good. You can't go off of one year for him.

Unless you’re Tampa...

they didn’t. Wasnt Fournette and AB on the cheap much later into free agency ? They coaxed Gronk outta retirement.

Instead of over paying on day-1 which almost never works out good for teams - they sat back and got veteran pieces on the cheap to perfectly fit their team.

Guess Brady helps influence that though.

they didn’t. Wasnt Fournette and AB on the cheap much later into free agency ? They coaxed Gronk outta retirement.

Instead of over paying on day-1 which almost never works out good for teams - they sat back and got veteran pieces on the cheap to perfectly fit their team.

Guess Brady helps influence that though.

Gronk wasn’t playing anywhere but with Brady, Gronk got $9 million. I wouldn’t say that’s cheap.

AB was out of the league. He got like the VET minimum or something.

Fournette was released during the season and got $2.5 mil.

The Bucs were a stacked team already. They just needed a Captain to guide them. They didn’t do a bunch of magic late in free agency.

Ya a mediocre RB should entice him to change his mind about that crap organization lol

This is a David Culley signing.

Culley is doing him a favor and giving him a job. The Texans know with their team they will be running the ball a lot, not throwing it. But to show you the dumpster fire they are they cut Duke Johnson who is a lot better than Ingram, not too much more expensive. 2 years ago they traded a 3rd round pick to the Browns for Duke Johnson. A 3rd!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a David Culley signing.

Culley is doing him a favor and giving him a job. The Texans know with their team they will be running the ball a lot, not throwing it. But to show you the dumpster fire they are they cut Duke Johnson who is a lot better than Ingram, not too much more expensive. 2 years ago they traded a 3rd round pick to the Browns for Duke Johnson. A 3rd!!
Should be an interesting offseason lol

Id like us to sign Duke, I know we have bigger needs and Nichols isn't bad but Duke is a good receiver and I'm sure he would be cheap

He scares me.. there have been stories about him coming to us to replace CD. But he has bust written on him. He fell off after AB left. I doubt we would spend the money he wants or will get, but I think he may be a bust. I haven’t always thought that.

He scares me.. there have been stories about him coming to us to replace CD. But he has bust written on him. He fell off after AB left. I doubt we would spend the money he wants or will get, but I think he may be a bust. I haven’t always thought that.
He's not a #1 but I think he would compliment AJ well...but yes we won't be able to pay him...if we could, I'd rather keep Davis

Scam back to NE on a 1 year deal. That's... super surprising. Always seemed like a really bad fit, and now they're going for round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back