Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scam back to NE on a 1 year deal. That's... super surprising. Always seemed like a really bad fit, and now they're going for round 2.
Cam didn’t play well almost all the way around but I think that 12(?) rushing TDs is enough to give him another go.

NE needs a lot of pieces before getting back on the map. It’s not a bad idea to roll with a guy that can occasionally surprise while in full rebuild mode.

I think the Pats still go QB early in this draft.
Mac Jones Alabama if he is there at 15. i think Newton just going to play until rookie ( who ever they draft Also if we lose Corey Davis, I would rather have john brown for much cheaper and he is faster. I want no part of JuJu at any price!

I read an article saying Houston should send Watson to Miami for the #3 pick, Tua and other picks (forget exactly)
With the #3 they draft their new QB, they would send Tua to NE for the #15 pick

the #15 along with the other picks they build around the new QB or get some pieces for the D

I read an article saying Houston should send Watson to Miami for the #3 pick, Tua and other picks (forget exactly)
With the #3 they draft their new QB, they would send Tua to NE for the #15 pick

the #15 along with the other picks they build around the new QB or get some pieces for the D

If that deal is there why doesn’t Miami just trade Tua for 15 and screw the Texans. They would then have 3 1st round picks.

Watson isn’t that good and and costs too much. And what I mean by that is he isn’t worth 3 1s in the same draft class. Miami was close last season and they could get right in a hurry with this draft class.

If that deal is there why doesn’t Miami just trade Tua for 15 and screw the Texans. They would then have 3 1st round picks.

Watson isn’t that good and and costs too much. And what I mean by that is he isn’t worth 3 1s in the same draft class. Miami was close last season and they could get right in a hurry with this draft class.
I agree, obviously Watson is a hot commodity right now...I can't see Miami giving up on Tua after one season (as weird of season it was too) but apparently Miami is "all in" on Watson

Hard disagree there. Considering his age, there's only 1 other QB in the NFL I'd rather have. I believe I read where he's top 5 in passing yardage, passig TDs, and completion percentage since the start of 2018. And of course, this doesn't even factor his value added with his legs. He's every bit an elite QB.

And the obvious reason why Miami would do this trade is get an elite QB in his prime. Tua is unproven. And trading Tua to NE fort the 15th pick just means they will be spending another early pick on QB, so at that point you're still playing the lottery when it comes to a franchise QB.

There are indeed a lot of reasons why Miami doesn't do it. The main reason being that its a large cost for Watson and they lack talent in several areas that could be filled with those picks..

Hard disagree there. Considering his age, there's only 1 other QB in the NFL I'd rather have. I believe I read where he's top 5 in passing yardage, passig TDs, and completion percentage since the start of 2018. And of course, this doesn't even factor his value added with his legs. He's every bit an elite QB.

And the obvious reason why Miami would do this trade is get an elite QB in his prime. Tua is unproven. And trading Tua to NE fort the 15th pick just means they will be spending another early pick on QB, so at that point you're still playing the lottery when it comes to a franchise QB.

There are indeed a lot of reasons why Miami doesn't do it. The main reason being that its a large cost for Watson and they lack talent in several areas that could be filled with those picks..

You misunderstood or I didn’t explain it well. Watson is very good, although I’m not as high on him as some of you are and I think you will see this agent he ends up on his new team. I’m saying I wouldn’t give up what Houston is asking and pay his Cap hit. he isn’t that good is my point. He isn’t good enough to give Houston 3 1s in the same draft is my point. If I’m Miami I’m not trading them Tua. I’ll trade him to the Pats myself and give Houston back their own picks plus my 1 and a 2 and 3 next season, Done, that’s it.

LAC released ILB Malik Jefferson, he spent time on our PS last season? Maybe a low cost signing?

Doesn't seem like he's done much for a 3rd round pick, is he any good?

Thinking about it though, I would rather yank the bandaid and trade the 3 in one year rather than go 3 years without a first.

That way you get Watson this year, who is better than Tua...2022 and 2023 drafts build around a proven player, rather than an unknown

Aaron Jones has been linked to Miami in FA. .they land Jones, Watson and a half decent WR they are looking good for 2022, 2023

Watson > whoever is drafted at #15.

Also, considering how much stock people put in divisional moves, Tua to NE would actually help out Miami if they think as highly of them as they do, ie, trade him after 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back