Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

He was number 3 on my list but felt he was the hidden Gem of the coaches we interviewed and available this cycle. Ben Johnson was my number 1 and Mike McDonald #2 but I am not at least bit upset with this hire!

Call me crazy but Manning for OC? Would love to see who he brings in to coach the Def or if we stick with Bowden.

Bengals fans seem unbothered to lose him. Hopefully it turns out like how we didn't mind losing Matt LaFleur.

Callahan also didn't call plays in Cincinnati, so will he here? Or let the new OC?
So if he didn’t call plays, why are those terrible chili eating clowns glad to lose him?

He made Browning a decent qb

So weird how the media latched on to a narrative that Vrabel is some kind of coaching genius and the non titans fans just bought it.
Insane. I gave blockhead the benefit of the doubt way more often than I should have and was still fed up with him. Ppl acting like we gave up Belichick mid dynasty.

He was number 3 on my list but felt he was the hidden Gem of the coaches we interviewed and available this cycle. Ben Johnson was my number 1 and Mike McDonald #2 but I am not at least bit upset with this hire!

Call me crazy but Manning for OC? Would love to see who he brings in to coach the Def or if we stick with Bowden.
He better not stick with any of Vrabel's assclowns

Hopefully he's able to bring in the right personnel to fix this OL. I know the Bengals OL wasn't stellar, so I know he knows the importance of doing what he needs to do to fix our #1 issue.

But I approve of this choice and it's refreshing to have an offensive minded HC.

He's been around a first ballot HOFer and burrow who is a stud. Levis should be thrilled. Another positive is it shows Ran isn't just going and hiring guys he knows from the 49ers. Now bring his dad in for the line!

Seems like the logical choice. It's refreshing. I remember the days before Amy when there would be a list of 5 to 8 quality young coaches and we would hire zero of them.

Seems like they got exactly who they wanted. Hope it all works out, because if it doesn’t, well… I guess I’ll just complain here. Boom!

Seems like the logical choice. It's refreshing. I remember the days before Amy when there would be a list of 5 to 8 quality young coaches and we would INTERVIEW zero of them.
Your analysis was on but I had to fix it with a single word change.

Really hope changing up the thinking makes this team competitive and bringing home a title!

Callahan was definitely one of the options for HC I was hoping for. Like others, Ben Johnson and Bobby Slovik were the others I honestly would have lost my mind if we hired a retread head coach or a defensive head coach. Young quarterbacks seem to develop so much better when their head coach comes from the offensive side of the ball. Lord knows we have endured 3 yards in a cloud of dust for a long time now. This is a solid hire that will only be successful if the coordinators he brings in are good. And also, if we use our draft pick to pick up a solid player as well as spend some money in free agency.

Latest posts

Back