Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that would be a HUGE upgrade. If anyone can turn Farley and McCreary into ballers it’s Harris. Would have a solid impact on Amani too I bet.

You would think if a team wanted him as DC he would be hired by now?

Maybe if he gets interest as a DC we will just make him ours and fire Bowen

need to move on from Farley…his back will never not be an issue. Bad draft pick.
There was this other NFL player who had multiple similar back surgeries in college and early in his NFL career too. Rob Gron-something. TE for the Pats and the Bucs. Never amounted to anything in the league.

There was this other NFL player who had multiple similar back surgeries in college and early in his NFL career too. Rob Gron-something. TE for the Pats and the Bucs. Never amounted to anything in the league.
Gronkowski played all 16 games each of his first two seasons and put up great numbers. Farley hasn’t done anything. Big difference.

Gronkowski played all 16 games each of his first two seasons and put up great numbers. Farley hasn’t done anything. Big difference.
Meh, not really. Gronk missed his Junior year of college due to back surgery and then had back surgery again in the pros. Same for Farley, just different timing. There is still a very real possibility that Farley turns into an NFL player. I’m merely pointing out that two back surgeries doesn’t mean his career is over.

Meh, not really. Gronk missed his Junior year of college due to back surgery and then had back surgery again in the pros. Same for Farley, just different timing. There is still a very real possibility that Farley turns into an NFL player. I’m merely pointing out that two back surgeries doesn’t mean his career is over.
I really do think he has lost his athleticism. He was never particularly instinctive, so it may well spell the end of him. A dumb waste of a 1st round pick based on overall college productivity and his injury history.

I really do think he has lost his athleticism. He was never particularly instinctive, so it may well spell the end of him. A dumb waste of a 1st round pick based on overall college productivity and his injury history.
He was a project to begin with, I never understood why they drafted him when they did. Maybe the new coaching staff can help him get his confidence back besides not staying healthy seems to me like he’s mentally broken too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back