Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Harris official yet? I’ve read conflicting reports.
Buck Reising just said the Commanders version of Jim Wyatt just messaged him that it’s a done deal Harris to Titans. Said Harris is an exuberant guy “like Kerry Cooms” that get everyone fired up in practice and on the sidelines. :)

Buck Reising just said the Commanders version of Jim Wyatt just messaged him that it’s a done deal Harris to Titans. Said Harris is an exuberant guy “like Kerry Cooms” that get everyone fired up in practice and on the sidelines. :)
This is exactly what we need. The drop-off from Coombs to Midget was significant.

We traded a 7th and Wilson to Miami for a 7th...which we traded to Carolina to move up and get Dez Fitzpatrick...so I'd say Wilson hurt us more than Farley...as he screwed us at 2 positions, RT and WR
And by all this you mean JRob. Just trying to keep it straight. Wilson just got paid, JRob did the paying.

JRob effed up the OL, even when he got it right in the draft. Should've kept Conklin- it all went downhill after he let him walk.

And by all this you mean JRob. Just trying to keep it straight. Wilson just got paid, JRob did the paying.

JRob effed up the OL, even when he got it right in the draft. Should've kept Conklin- it all went downhill after he let him walk.
Yes...JRob, Wilson, our message board GM @KyTitansFan

I agree it all went downhill with the Conklin situation

I get the ACL injury and big contract, but yeah, in hindsight that was the move that fucked us. We ended up with Clowncar and Beasless with his cash, and that produced anal hemorrhoids

What is going on with this situation. I'm pretty sure the 49ers will go after Steve Wilks for their DC.

I really wish Bowen would get out the way, because there's so much better canidates that him.

What is going on with this situation. I'm pretty sure the 49ers will go after Steve Wilks for their DC.

I really wish Bowen would get out the way, because there's so much better canidates that him.
Bowen is Vrabel’s stooge and that’s exactly what Vrabel wants. I hope I’m wrong, but I have a feeling the defense will return to pre-Schwartz level. Schwartz was the smartest man in the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back