Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a project to begin with, I never understood why they drafted him when they did. Maybe the new coaching staff can help him get his confidence back besides not staying healthy seems to me like he’s mentally broken too.
Big risk Big reward/Potential/JRob trying to get cute effect

He was a project to begin with, I never understood why they drafted him when they did. Maybe the new coaching staff can help him get his confidence back besides not staying healthy seems to me like he’s mentally broken too.
Very mentally broken. That’s why I think someone like Harris coming in can build him back up again.

I don’t think it matters. As I said, he was never an instinctive player and got by with his athleticism. I think that’s diminished due to the injures so now you have a less athletic and non-instinctive player. Bravo Robinson.

I like that we are trying to land coaches with actual experience and a track record of success. Our pass defense has been terrible. Hopefully this guy will get things turned around.

Nope... Wilson never hurt the Titans on the field.... Farley's poor play on the field hurt the Titans... so it isn't a tie... at this point Farley has hurt the Titans more than Wilson
We also managed to get a pick for Wilson. And Farley was drafted higher. Pain.

Nope... Wilson never hurt the Titans on the field.... Farley's poor play on the field hurt the Titans... so it isn't a tie... at this point Farley has hurt the Titans more than Wilson
BS Wilson didn’t hurt the titans on the field, have you seen the RT out there since he was too s**ty to take the field?

Who's to say he would have been any better? Dude played 1 snap in the NFL.
I’m not saying he’d be better. But because of how crappy he was, Titans had to dig the bottom of a barrel for anyone that can “play” the position. Expectation was that Wilson could at least be serviceable as a starter, but he was soooo bad and because the team wasn’t prepared to need a replacement, they didn’t have one.

Wilson is easily the biggest bust this team has ever had. I think he makes a case for biggest bust all teams. As pointed out 1st round pick that only got 1 snap (I think it’s actually 3-4 counting ST but really doesn’t matter). That’s not in some darn shame he got hurt, we’ll never know story. He was 100% healthy, then found ways to be even more embarrassing off the field afterwards,

People comparing how much these guys have hurt our team speaks levels about how much they suck. Makes me look even more forward to the new guys first draft

We also managed to get a pick for Wilson. And Farley was drafted higher. Pain.
We traded a 7th and Wilson to Miami for a 7th...which we traded to Carolina to move up and get Dez Fitzpatrick...so I'd say Wilson hurt us more than Farley...as he screwed us at 2 positions, RT and WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back