Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t have the cap space for Julio. /thread

It's not end thread because Elijah is still on the board for Day-2. On the Titan social media pages its all flooded with take Elijahhhh but yall in here seem very luke warm on it. They would probably have to trade up today however to get that done. Probably just going to take best available WR left.

It's not end thread because Elijah is still on the board for Day-2. On the Titan social media pages its all flooded with take Elijahhhh but yall in here seem very luke warm on it. They would probably have to trade up today however to get that done. Probably just going to take best available WR left.
I see a bunch of people on the Elijah bandwagon here. Not sure he’s getting a lukewarm response.

Elijah is not a lukewarm choice, many want him to be a Titan, myself included

AJ Brown wants him to be a Titan...JRob call Miami and move up to 36!

I see a bunch of people on the Elijah bandwagon here. Not sure he’s getting a lukewarm response.

Perhaps. See the Titans staying put and going with Marshall Jr. still holding to hope they trade up to get Elijah though. Can't wait past RD 2 to find another target opposite AJ. For some reason I can see them drafting Nico Collins if a bunch start flying off the board early in RD 2.

Remember when people wanted Harold Landry in round 1? Or Kristian Fulton in round 1? Or AJ Brown in round 1?

Perhaps. See the Titans staying put and going with Marshall Jr. still holding to hope they trade up to get Elijah though. Can't wait past RD 2 to find another target opposite AJ. For some reason I can see them drafting Nico Collins if a bunch start flying off the board early in RD 2.
You never can tell about a position run. We may see DL or Safeties or some other position get hot and people panic. Let’s hope that’s not the case with WR. I would chuck pick 100 on the pile to trade up for Moore for sure. Seems like days will transpire until tonight...

can you trade a compensatory pick? If so Id be willing to give our 2nd and 3rd comp pick for a better 2nd to get E. Moore. That would still leave us with a 3rd.

This pick is 45-50 catches at best. We are talking about a 2nd WR option. Would rather get the edge pass rusher. The 2nd WR on any team, especially a physical running team, isn't going to make an impact. But I think the pass rush needs impact on every down. The direction for the pick is easy if u ask me.

I'll take Julio for a 2nd rounder. But not spending a 1st rounder on him.

I'd be willing to trade a 1st for him if the Falcons gave us their 3rd....I figure we are picking late in each rnd and that the Falcons will be picking early.

The Falcons really do have to either trade Jones or Grady Jarrett....if they decide to extend them they just kick the can further down the road and put themselves in worse cap space down the road.

Getting Jones for 3 yrs with apy of 12.5 mil isn't bad considering what Corey Davis got. Also he could be cut or traded in the future with minimal cap hit if it didn't work out. After 2021 only 2mil of his base salary is guaranteed.

Considering our window with Tanny and Henry sure seems like adding Jones for those 3 yrs would make sense.

Having Grady Jarrett in the mid of our DL wouldn't be bad either

I'd be willing to trade a 1st for him if the Falcons gave us their 3rd....I figure we are picking late in each rnd and that the Falcons will be picking early.

The Falcons really do have to either trade Jones or Grady Jarrett....if they decide to extend them they just kick the can further down the road and put themselves in worse cap space down the road.

Getting Jones for 3 yrs with apy of 12.5 mil isn't bad considering what Corey Davis got. Also he could be cut or traded in the future with minimal cap hit if it didn't work out. After 2021 only 2mil of his base salary is guaranteed.

Considering our window with Tanny and Henry sure seems like adding Jones for those 3 yrs would make sense.

Having Grady Jarrett in the mid of our DL wouldn't be bad either

I'd be down for a swap of picks.

I almost wonder if JRob already has a deal in place with ATL for Julio? It would make sense with how the draft played out and him not taking a WR until the 4th round (and one that likely won't contribute much this year).

There are also rumors that ATL wants to offload Hayden Hurst, since they drafted Pitts. Hurst isn't an all-pro, but I'd take him to be TE 2 or TE 1B and a former 1st rounder. He's better than what we have on the roster currently.

What would you trade/what would it take to get Julio and Hurst together in a trade? 2nd + a player? More? ATL needs help on defense, how about next year's 2nd round pick + Rashaan Evans? Just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back