Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 pick is worth 3000...#11 is worth 1280...it will take a couple of firsts plus other picks...a player?...I don't watch college ball...is Stroud worth it? OL and WR need addressed

Will I be mad if they trade up for a QB? Nope.

But there's a lot to be addressed on offense. Specifically the OL. WR could use a piece of 2 also.

If they're in love with a QB at 1, could dump Tannehill, save 19m and go after a WR in FA. But then you have a rookie QB and Squirrel Willis as your QBs... Not ideal.

The other option is to keep Tannehill around with the rookie being the backup and Squirrel working at the local Dairy Queen.

Free agency will def be LT LG and WR priorities if we get this
Still need a RT and possibly C for the OL.

I don’t think a QB is worth what’s needed to trade up and by the time a team is built around him IF he was worth it, he won’t be on a rookie contract anymore.

Just stay put. I don't like trading up in the first round. It just costs way too much draft capital.

There's a ton of QB'S coming out in 2024.

#iwantcalebwilliams

Smoke and mirrors. Driving up the value of the 1st pick so either Houston and colts will need to invest more to claim it if they're wanting a qb.

Just stay put. I don't like trading up in the first round. It just costs way too much draft capital.

There's a ton of QB'S coming out in 2024.

#iwantcalebwilliams
Not saying I disagree, I don’t think we should trade up to draft a QB, but every year people say there is a ton of QBs “next year”. When next year comes, people say that crop is crap and wait until the “next year”.

Any shit hot running backs to pair with Henry. Run game is easier to fix via o line. Plus give us the 1 2 punch and can be a progressive phase till next year where we can invest heavily in wr group etc. Plus Derrick ain't getting any younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back