Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is one QB that would be worse than Tannehill... Richardson is it.
Completely agree. He's this year's Malik Willis. Everyone saying he's going to go in the 1st, but will free fall once the draft moves around.

I feel sorry for the guy in a way. He got some bad advice from someone who convinced him to come out early. He needed to put more on tape and raise his completion percentage. I think he only has something like 400 career pass attempts.

Still need a RT and possibly C for the OL.

I don’t think a QB is worth what’s needed to trade up and by the time a team is built around him IF he was worth it, he won’t be on a rookie contract anymore.

If you have the qb, you can rebuild fast.

The Bengals were in the super bowl burrows second year. They were trash, obviously, as they had the first pick.

The jags won the division and a playoff game Lawrence's second year.

If you have a shot at a qb you believe in, take it.

If you have the qb, you can rebuild fast.

The Bengals were in the super bowl burrows second year. They were trash, obviously, as they had the first pick.

The jags won the division and a playoff game Lawrence's second year.

If you have a shot at a qb you believe in, take it.
Cin didn’t start rebuild in 2019. They started more in 2015 after they lost Andy Dalton, their previous QB that was a perennial playoff contender.

oddly enough, the 2 years prior to selecting Burrow #1, Cin took a C at 21 and a G at #11. (@The Hammer)
So it’s not like Cincy was crap, added a QB, then were SB contenders. Not what happened as much a the simplification of QB value has been broken down to.

Cin didn’t start rebuild in 2019. They started more in 2015 after they lost Andy Dalton, their previous QB that was a perennial playoff contender.

oddly enough, the 2 years prior to selecting Burrow #1, Cin took a C at 21 and a G at #11. (@The Hammer)
So it’s not like Cincy was crap, added a QB, then were SB contenders. Not what happened as much a the simplification of QB value has been broken down to.

Time for Guard in the first

should absolutely move up for bryce or stroud. would be a hard trade to navigate but it's definitely doable. we need to reload or we might be really really bad in a year or two. we will have big cap space next year (120m+) so get the qb this year and let him take his lumps for a year.

should absolutely move up for bryce or stroud. would be a hard trade to navigate but it's definitely doable. we need to reload or we might be really really bad in a year or two. we will have big cap space next year (120m+) so get the qb this year and let him take his lumps for a year.
images

Stroud may be ok, but he reminds me of teddy bridgewater- slow and steady and accurate, but underwhelming. No way would i go for an undersized, moderate (at best) qb like young. Seems like a nice kid and is smart, but it takes his passes all day to get to a receiver. Richardson is huge and athletic- but completed like 53 percent of his passes and doesnt even resemble
A qb on tape. Levis is intriguing just because of his release arm strength and toughness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back