Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugly in all three phases. I wouldn’t be surprised if they put 40 on us.

it’s going to take a LOT to get this team competitive again. Especially if they ruin Levis by getting him beat to death.

Just remembered that TLaw is my starting QB today! One passing, one running, score!
To be honest, watching some fantasy football would probably be more exciting for titans fans.

for those that don’t know, that’s literally just watching a list of players with some numbers next to their name changing periodically.

So, I hate to bring the conversation up but are we trying and really this bad or are putting players in the worst positions and letting them fail to soft tank?

Ugly in all three phases. I wouldn’t be surprised if they put 40 on us.

it’s going to take a LOT to get this team competitive again. Especially if they ruin Levis by getting him beat to death.
I was stupid enough to pick the over for the game (41.5). I was unaware I need to root all Jax to get there.

So, I hate to bring the conversation up but are we trying and really this bad or are putting players in the worst positions and letting them fail to soft tank?
Well respected HC is doing everything he can to remain well respected. Can’t be putting guys out of position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back