Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost don’t want Vrabel fired yet.
The worst thing the titans could do is fire him, pull out a few accidental wins with whichever garbage they throw in as interim, then select that scrub as the full time HC for next year.

that’s a very titans thing to do.
Would probably be a San Fran guy, cuz Ran. But your right only because you try to trade his ass to new England first.

Ridley been trash all year. But here comes the Titans defense to help you with a career day. Pad those stats against the Titans. Hit those contract triggers.

Disagree almost entirely.
Big Jeff shows up week after week with some big plays. He’s 1 guy among an 11 person peewee defense.
I don’t know, we’re paying him like he’s an Aaron Donald, and so far I’m not seeing a one man wrecking crew. At least not consistently.

Not saying that he isn’t trying or doesn’t give his all or that he isn’t good. It just seem like he needs some more pieces around him to make a consistent impact.

I don’t know, we’re paying him like he’s an Aaron Donald, and so far I’m not seeing a one man wrecking crew. At least not consistently.

Not saying that he isn’t trying or doesn’t give his all or that he isn’t good. It just seem like he needs some more pieces around him to make a consistent impact.
hard to make that sort of impact as constantly double teamed DT

up to other players to take some focus away from 98

200w.webp

Rams are 3-6 with a bottom 10 defense. What’s the wrecking Donald is doing?

I have been watching the cowboys game since the 3rd and long we gave up on the 3rd play of.our defensive series. Been watching the score and feeling better about that decision every minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back