Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a career ender for Dobbs. I feel sorry for him. But it is what it is. He gave up 10 points and went full butt fumble in the 4th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet Downing is here next year just got a feeling.
As he should be. The season belongs to Jon Robinson. He gambles too much and did not secure the most basic strategy to a run offense. Have a deep talented line. He did nothing. Lost this season. He's gone. Goal #1 for his replacement. Re-build O-line

Defense allows 13 points in a must win game against a red hot offense and we lose. If we dont make gigantic changes to the coaching staff and the roster too, i aint committing the time to watch every game anymore

As an original PSL owner, I won’t be renewing my season tickets unless a lot of changes happen. I think I’ll be just one of many.

As he should be. The season belongs to Jon Robinson. He gambles too much and did not secure the most basic strategy to a run offense. Have a deep talented line. He did nothing. Lost this season. He's gone. Goal #1 for his replacement. Re-build O-line
Man go tell those lies to someone that doesnt know better. This is all because our terrible crap position coaches cant develop anything. Even when we bring in proven vets they fell off under this coaching. But blame JRob because Vrabel told you to.

Understood on the complaints here BUT...

I was watching the Patriots/Raiders playoff game back in 2002, and watched this tonight. That play by Dobbs that was called a fumble was SO MUCH more arguable to be a forward pass than that joke of a ruling that allowed Brady and the Pats to survive (via the Tuck rule) back then. Apparently the tuck rule only applies to Brady IMO.

I don't think you kick the can on Vrabel. He was coach of the year last year. We all know it was the lack of an AJ Brown that did the season in. We need to go get a WR with the pick. The OL with the others.

Dobbs throwing that short is peewee ball stuff. Still don't think the prior play was a fumble. Oh well draft a qb and a tackle in the 2nd. Get vet help on the line, and cornerback. Find an edge player that isn't hurt. Give him the money Simmons wants.

It's all of that. Oline, shitty roster(JRob), Downing, and hell Vrabel himself is to blame for this season. A lot things need addressed this off-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back