Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly was under no delusions he was gonna make that kick. Dude has been struggling to make xtra points. Absolutely unacceptable to take that delay of game.

JRob has really made some poor choices with this roster and Vrabel has made even worse choices with his coordinator and position coach picks. When only 5 of your last 10 1st and 2nd round picks are active on game day, you are not going to have sustained success in the NFL.

How generic. No other ‘playoff hyped’ team loses to the Jets. It’s sad we all called it and knew how inevitable it was. It’ll no doubt be rinse and repeat to the winless Jags next week. I hate this team sometimes.

Jets get their first win. They played a strong second half and they scored the two TDs after the Titans regained the lead, while stopping the Titans on several possessions with out a score.

I still think the Titans have a better team and yes, injuries hurt them today, but they just didn't make far too many plays this game.

I also continue to question the coaching. Something doesn't seem right with this team and ultimately, the coach is responsible.

This loss may turn out to be huge in the results this season. This is one the should have won easily.

If Mularky was fired for failure to get the team from good to great at what point does Vrabels seat get hot? This is a poorly schemed football team.

How generic. No other ‘playoff hyped’ team loses to the Jets. It’s sad we all called it and knew how inevitable it was. It’ll no doubt be rinse and repeat to the winless Jags next week. I hate this team sometimes.

I mean the Jets did beat the Rams and the Browns last season.

Just trying to see the bright side of this yearly disgrace the Titans put us through.

This team has not had a dominant defense since Jim Schwartz was in charge of it and he’s on the staff waiting. Vrabel’s system sucks. Always has

JRob has really made some poor choices with this roster and Vrabel has made even worse choices with his coordinator and position coach picks. When only 5 of your last 10 1st and 2nd round picks are active on game day, you are not going to have sustained success in the NFL.

Vrabel and Robinson seats should be getting warmer, especially after today.

In Titans last 16 games, they are 8-8. Coaching be staff is filled with Vrabel yes men. The articles about this teams arrogance were right on the money, although a few of us on this board were saying this last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back