Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve reached my doubts that Vrabel does have that ceiling.
I think he’s good with the players which is important, but his D (it is absolutely his) will not get the job done.
The fact he pinned it on Bowen last year, sort of, then promoted him is exactly why Vrabel should absolutely be on the extremely hot seat.

Vrabel is a players coach. Doesn't mean he should be the HC. He would make a great LB's coach.

Vrabel done himself in when he promoted Downing and Bowen. It was clear as day that neither was suppose to be promoted.

So much talent on both sides of the ball to be playing this bad.

Super talented roster, but this roster isn't going anywhere with this coaching staff.

Vrabel is a players coach. Doesn't mean he should be the HC. He would make a great LB's coach.

Vrabel done himself in when he promoted Downing and Bowen. It was clear as day that neither was suppose to be promoted.

So much talent on both sides of the ball to be playing this bad.

Super talented roster, but this roster isn't going anywhere with this coaching staff.
I can argue the talent on D just because I’ve never really seen them at what I expect is their top potential. The reason for that is Vrabel and that “scheme” he calls. Bowen should feel guilty taking money to tell people he holds the DC position, he doesn’t. It’s still just Vrabel and the exact s**t he trotted out last year.

I can argue the talent on D just because I’ve never really seen them at what I expect is their top potential. The reason for that is Vrabel and that “scheme” he calls. Bowen should feel guilty taking money to tell people he holds the DC position, he doesn’t. It’s still just Vrabel and the exact s**t he trotted out last year.

You can clearly see that these new young 30 something HC's are at least hiring experienced and proven DC and OC.

We on the other hand are hiring bums within and it's clearly showing.

I hate that Vrabel hired these clowns within when we clearly have a SB talent roster.

You can clearly see that these new young 30 something HC's are at least hiring experienced and proven DC and OC.

We on the other hand are hiring bums within and it's clearly showing.

I hate that Vrabel hired these clowns within when we clearly have a SB talent roster.
I’ll never understand the titans loyalty to hire within. This goes more so when it’s obvious the person sucks badly.

None of it matters because of the built-in excuse...missing 4 starters. So, our embarrassing coaches get a pass. That's the excuse this week, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back