Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This loss really sucks, even with how banged up we are we should smash teams like the jets. Same old shi*. It's very hard to expect a lot going forward, same shit keeps biting us in the ass

This is not a playoff team...we are just the best team in a crap division.

Do the players even respect Vrabel? They all seem to keep walking when he approaches them on the sidelines

The one in the endzone and the one where Tanny hit him in the bread basket and he dropped it.. Loved the way he faked that injury after that drop though.

What game was you watching?

He was held on the play. I wouldn’t say someone having to dive for a ball is hitting them in the bread basket.

That was completely catchable. Reynolds had both his hands on the ball. Reynolds knew it, that's why he faked the injury.

I’m not arguing it wasn’t catchable. You said he hit him in the bread basket. Not even close to the same thing.

Again, go back and watch the play. Reynolds was clearly held by the DB.

Atlanta is looking real good this year lol

With one of the worst looking rosters known to man.

Our offense was flawless with Art. I know I'm overreacting, but our offense has been straight up garbage without Art.

If not for Henry, this offense would be averaging 4.9 points per game.

I’m not arguing it wasn’t catchable. You said he hit him in the bread basket. Not even close to the same thing.

Again, go back and watch the play. Reynolds was clearly held by the DB.

If he was able to place both hands on the ball, he should've caught it.

It was a catchable ball, no matter if he was held or not.

I’ve reached my doubts that Vrabel does have that ceiling.
I think he’s good with the players which is important, but his D (it is absolutely his) will not get the job done.
The fact he pinned it on Bowen last year, sort of, then promoted him is exactly why Vrabel should absolutely be on the extremely hot seat.

Vrabel's arrogance has been his undoing. It's one of the reasons why the Titans have a bottom 5 coaching staff in the NFL, in my opinion.

With one of the worst looking rosters known to man.

Our offense was flawless with Art. I know I'm overreacting, but our offense has been straight up garbage without Art.

If not for Henry, this offense would be averaging 4.9 points per game.

Flawless? Lol we have had the same complaints about this offense that we had with Art.

Atlanta’s pass catchers are better than what we put out there today. Injuries have been a real killer so far this year. Y’all just need to relax. This loss stings but take a deep breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back