Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vrabel would be a GOAT if he would've picked better coordinators.

This team should be 4-0. There's no way in hell we should be 2-2. We have too much talent to be playing this bad.

I just know Tanny is about to get sacked or overthrow his WR/TE. If I know that sitting from my couch, what do you think an NFL defensive coordinator thinks? This offense is so bad and predictable.
Eh,
2-2 in general isn’t embarrassing but knowing we just lost to the jets is.

ARZ is good, no shame in losing although the beat down was bad.
Beating Seattle in Seattle is tough for anyone on any year.
Beating a bad Indy team is what was supposed to happen.
Losing to NYJ is just rough. Giving up 7 sacks in the process explains what went wrong.

Eh,

Losing to NYJ is just rough. Giving up 7 sacks in the process explains what went wrong.

2-2 isn't acceptable. This team should be 3-1 at worst.

I totally accepted the Cardinals loss. Cards were such a better team. Not saying the Seahawks were a guaranteed win, but since we won, this team should be easily 3-1 with wins over the Colts at home and the Jets.

Once again the downfall of this team will be Vrabels inability to hire legitimate coaches and just promote his buddies from within staff. Will the Titans rebound sure, but I doubt they will make any noise in the playoffs due to lack of coaching.

Titans cost me a 4 team parlay. I’m not putting anymore effort than that into them.

Lol! Never bet on the Titans. My wife picked them in survivor league. She picked them against the Bengals in survivor last year.

I told her this is why I will never pick them to win even if they are 40 point favorites.

Lol! Never bet on the Titans. My wife picked them in survivor league. She picked them against the Bengals in survivor last year.

I told her this is why I will never pick them to win even if they are 40 point favorites.
Oh it’s my fault. I should have learned that lesson long ago. I thought a 7 point win against the Jets would be easy but they are the Titans…

Eh,

AZ beating a good Rams team right now...that Loss doesn't bother me, losing to the Jets does

Oh it’s my fault. I should have learned that lesson long ago. I thought a 7 point win against the Jets would be easy but they are the Titans…

On the road, no AJB or Julio. Tannehill hasn’t looked like himself yet this year. Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t have picked the Titans to lose, but I want no part of putting money on that lol

I struggle with taking Titans in fantasy football for the same reason

On the road, no AJB or Julio. Tannehill hasn’t looked like himself yet this year. Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t have picked the Titans to lose, but I want no part of putting money on that lol

I struggle with taking Titans in fantasy football for the same reason
I didn’t play fantasy this year for the first time in 15 years. Got tired of having to root for things to happen that I didn’t really want to happen.

9 out of our last 13 draft picks were not on the field today. 2 of the 4 were strictly special teams players. Not a good look JRob.

Combine that with some aging talent that is frequently injured (Lewan, Saffold, Julio), this team's roster isn't as deep or talented as it may appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back