Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to say it yet because I’d like to see a little from the younger guys before casting them all off.
The best OL I can recall had a 6th, 4th, and 3rd pick among a first and big FA signing (mawae).
At least I think that’s close to what was there.
We always had a good offensive line when Munchak was O-line coach, no matter who they marched out. He may be the best o-line coach in NFL history. They also played very well during Mularkey’s final year under Grimm. The same exact starting 5 looked awful when Carter took over and have been inconsistent ever since. When an entire group struggles, I blame the coach and I think Carter is a big reason for our struggles. Wish we could convince Munchak to come back as o-line coach.

Yeah. I was as excited coming into this season as I can remember.

Four weeks in, and it's clear this team isn't going anywhere. They may make the playoffs, but they aren't a contender if they do.
vrable/robinson/frontoffice smoke & mirror'd the exhibition season... cost Titans home opener vs a team wanting to play football

used new 'coordinators' as excuse to mail in preseason this year

and this week varble/robinson sat the whole team in what appeared to be preventative :bs:

like my opinion man

I dont want to say it yet because I’d like to see a little from the younger guys before casting them all off.
The best OL I can recall had a 6th, 4th, and 3rd pick among a first and big FA signing (mawae).
At least I think that’s close to what was there.
yes.. but Munchak was OL coach and he actually could make lemonade outta lemons

Mike Mularkey was going to be fired regardless.....that is why he didn't change coordinators.
I disagree but I do agree he deserved to be fired... he did his job in flipping clubhouse.

Got rid of almost all the guys who just wanted paid to fund their rap projects or worse

Up 9-0 it felt like we were toying around with them. Even when we were up 9-0, it felt like we should've been up 17-0 or 21-0.

This is just a terrible loss all way around.

AJ Brown and Julio better bail this terrible offense out.

yes.. but Munchak was OL coach and he actually could make lemonade outta lemons
We always had a good offensive line when Munchak was O-line coach, no matter who they are marched out. He may be the best o-line coach in NFL history. They also played very well during Mularkey’s final year under Grimm. The same exact starting 5 looked awful when Carter took over and have been inconsistent ever since. When an entire group struggles, I blame the coach and I think Carter is a big reason for our struggles. Wish we could convince Munchak to come back as o-line coach.
I think it would take some serious shmoozing from AAS to get him back.
You do make good points though, we need a better OL coach. That only plays hand in hand with also needing new OC and DC. Just don’t know how that’s gonna happen or who would be ideal to bring in.
I also recall Byner getting canned as RB coach immediately following Cj2K’s season which just seems like a titans thing to do.

Just thought about this, but isn’t one of our GT members supposed to be standing through the whole game?
Did they?

I think we may have uncovered the REAL reason we lost today.

I disagree but I do agree he deserved to be fired... he did his job in flipping clubhouse.

Got rid of almost all the guys who just wanted paid to fund their rap projects or worse
Respectfully disagree with disagreement. :)
Mularkey knew he was gone after the first game at the Texans when JRob spent the entire pregame licking Vrable's a$$ and the GM/ Head Coach communication changed drastically after that week.

Anyway..... I'm still in disbelief that, on top of everything else, we took a delay before the failed kick attempt. Shows the poor game management and coaching.

yeah.... must be rough being DH22

I felt like the only way we were going to compete for a SB ring, is if we were going to preserve Henry at the end of the season.

The way we're using Henry right now, he wil be completely gassed by the end of season.

The henry overuse is criminal. Going to be very upsetting when he's toast before week 10
It's a hard call, he's the best player on the team and the most explosive. He dominates and we win. If we don't use him and he's not out there we cannot rely on Tammy taking over and leading the team to wins. Tammy isn't on the level of Mahomes, Rogers, Brady, Kyler where they can dominate a game and change the outcome when their RBs are shut down. We absolutely need Henry to dominate if we want to win. If Henry didn't go off last 2 weeks we would have lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back