Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. There was runs where he totally looked gassed.

I feel so bad for Henry at times.
I feel so bad for Henry that he’s on such an embarrassing, inconsistent team that seems to play down to the level of their opponent.

This is why nobody ever considers them as serious contenders, they have all caught onto the Titan way.

not many teams loose when they have a RB with 150

Titans found a way to loose with a RB with 150 and +1 in TOs

I aint saying its the worst lose ever but the Titans beat some strong odds to eat that L in nyc

Is it just me?...or does anyone else get so disgusted after something like this that you don't even want to watch any of the afternoon games or SNF?

I am actually not all that mad about the loss. I think the Titans played heroic.

Of course, most everyone knows that Randy Bullock isn't that guy, but asking him to hit that field goal with a new holder was a little much. You don't know how much you need a stable punter or kicker until you don't have one.

As far as I am concerned, tannehill played an unbelievable game after being saked 7 times.

The Titans have so many injuries and the jets were tired of being tired.

Last edited by a moderator:
not many teams loose when they have a RB with 150

Titans found a way to loose with a RB with 150 and +1 in TOs

I aint saying its the worst lose ever but the Titans beat some strong odds to eat that L in nyc
Hard to win with 7 sacks or whatever the final tally is

I am actually not all that mad about the loss. I think the Titans played heroic.

Of course, most everyone knows that Randy Bullock isn't that guy, but asking him to hit that field goal with a new holder was a little much. You don't know how much you need a stable punter or kicker until you don't have one.

As far as I am concerned, tannehill played an unbelievable game after being asked 7 times.

The Titans have so many injuries and the jet were tired of being tired.
Asking bullock to even kick that FG didn’t make sense to me. Don’t like playing for the tie at all. Much rather he go for a 4th and 10 with 20+ seconds left.

I felt like the only way we were going to compete for a SB ring, is if we were going to preserve Henry at the end of the season.

The way we're using Henry right now, he wil be completely gassed by the end of season.
It’s only 4 games, but the inconsistency they always seem to have is still there.

This is not an elite team capable of making a run in the playoffs, no way in hell that’s happening. Not even sure they will make the playoffs. The Colts are lurking…

It’s only 4 games, but the inconsistency they always seem to have is still there.

This is not an elite team capable of making a run in the playoffs, no way in hell that’s happening. Not even sure they will make the playoffs. The Colts are lurking…
Colts?
They better do a lot more than beat the Dolphins to make a run. Titans win division by default. It may only take 8 wins.

I wouldn't say the Colts are lurking.

We're going to win the AFC South, it may not be pretty, but we're going to win the South.

Titans will win the South. We just need to win these type of games to assure we don't have to go to play @Ravens or @Bills in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back