Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s only 4 games, but the inconsistency they always seem to have is still there.

This is not an elite team capable of making a run in the playoffs, no way in hell that’s happening. Not even sure they will make the playoffs. The Colts are lurking…
Titans just beat the phonies like 7 days ago... they can lurk their phonie ass's in third place in the AFCS

Comparing last week against the Colts to today. Tanne ran and made plays against Colts. Today it was like he was told to not leave the pocket. Anybody know if we overall went away from the play action again?

Comparing last week against the Colts to today. Tanne ran and made plays against Colts. Today it was like he was told to not leave the pocket. Anybody know if we overall went away from the play action again?
Not sure how he is going to run with the oline playing against shadows all game

“The overuse of Derrick Henry must stop!”

“why are we taking Henry off the field on 3rd downs?”

Lol.

Just because he’s on the field doesn’t mean we have to run a play for him. His presence alone can draw defensive attention to him. I feel like our coaches don’t even understand that.

I’m embarrassed and it’s hard to embarrass me.

Why are you embarrassed? The Titans LOSE to the worst team on their schedule EVERY YEAR?? Remember, this franchise back in '95 gave the Jaguars their first win ever. We LOSE to the teams we are supposed to beat, it's what we do constantly EVERY year. Johnny Football's ENTIRE PRO HIGHLIGHT film came against our defense. The Bengals had FOUR wins last year, one of which was against us. We would have been their first win of the season but luckily they played the Jags earlier in the year.

Tanny was paid to not leave the pocket. Looked stuck in cement today.

I've loved me some Tanny since he took over for Mariota in Denver, but damn I'm starting to lose faith in him as the weeks go by,

That’s a fair hindsight look at it.
Before the season started, I think it’s fair that most assumed us to be 2-2 maybe 3-1.
That said, the record right now isn’t hurting Tennessee since the rest of the south is trash.
2-2 is best
1-1 in the AFC is right in the middle
1-0 in the division also plays to Tennessee’s favor.

I guess when all I say said and done, I dont care which 11-12 games they win, as long as they win that many. If they can take advantage of their crap division and run that table, I still think they are very much in the mix for the AFC bye. They just have to do it.
Let’s just hope this isn’t the beginning of a very bad run. We were bad, but if we can’t beat the Jets right now, what are we gonna look like against what we got coming? We’re banged up pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back