Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to watch any film, when I watch the game.

Let's not give Tanny a pass. Tanny has regressed big time. Do you not think so?

No. Regressed big time? No. Why do you not understand it’s the play designs? I agree with you on Smith. The offense is different. But Tannehill is still doing his job. Crazy amount of drops. The OL and scheme aren’t helping.
Is he missing throws? Velocity down? What do you mean regressed?

..and I’m just as pissed as everyone else. But I’m blaming the piss poor coaching. Not the players. There is now ever for Tanny to run. the pocket collapses so quick where can he step up to? Watch the film. He has no where to go. Thats scheme, not the QB.

Yeah, today's loss is 100% on the coaching staff. They absolutely did not have this team ready to play one of the worst teams in the league. This was was a Whiz-level pathetic performance today.

I would really like someone to answer me… ARE WE THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL and no one admits it? We’re on COMMERCIALS with people beating us. I’ve been a fan since ‘86… (Oilers). Are we really THIS horrendous? Please talk me down off the ledge.

I would really like someone to answer me… ARE WE THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL and no one admits it? We’re on COMMERCIALS with people beating us. I’ve been a fan since ‘86… (Oilers). Are we really THIS horrendous? Please talk me down off the ledge.
If you have been a fan since 86, why are you so upset? This is what the Titans do.

Why did we let Ryan Succop go, again?
Because he was horrible when we cut him. Couldn’t make a kick. 1 out of 6. Kept getting hurt. I do think it’s odd this team is constantly hit with the injury bug. Lot of hamstring injuries. Maybe the training staff is incompetent too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back