Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a hard call, he's the best player on the team and the most explosive. He dominates and we win. If we don't use him and he's not out there we cannot rely on Tammy taking over and leading the team to wins. Tammy isn't on the level of Mahomes, Rogers, Brady, Kyler where they can dominate a game and change the outcome when their RBs are shut down. We absolutely need Henry to dominate if we want to win. If Henry didn't go off last 2 weeks we would have lost.
Yeah but the thing is we start off just pounding henry into walls. Everyone knows our first option is to run henry, take that opportunity to work play action and let tanne sling. Today was obviously a different situation given our receiver situation but still mix it up a bit

He definitely looks and plays different.

Yep. He hasn’t looked like the same QB through all 4 weeks so far.

Today might’ve been his worst day as Titans QB. If you watched this game knowing nothing about either team you would think Tannehill was the rookie QB.

Watching the other NFL games I see guys like Matt Stafford, Mac Jones, and Aaron Rodgers evading the rush and moving around in the pocket. Why can’t we get a QB to do that too? Tannehill is clearly athletic but when’s the last time he evaded a rusher and moved around in the pocket? I can’t remember it happening.

Yep. He hasn’t looked like the same QB through all 4 weeks so far.

Today might’ve been his worst day as Titans QB. If you watched this game knowing nothing about either team you would think Tannehill was the rookie QB.

And you told me to step away from the ledge?

Tanny has been lost without Art Smith. Yet you showed me the Falcons record.

We need to understand that this offense was so much better with Art Smith calling the plays.

Tanny was paid to not leave the pocket. Looked stuck in cement today.

I've loved me some Tanny since he took over for Mariota in Denver, but damn I'm starting to lose faith in him as the weeks go by,

Nothing today was his fault… you yourself mentioned dropped passes. Those would have been TDs. Tannehill isn’t the problem.

And you told me to step away from the ledge?

Tanny has been lost without Art Smith. Yet you showed me the Falcons record.

We need to understand that this offense was so much better with Art Smith calling the plays.

You need to step off the ledge of wanting the entire coaching staff fired…

It’s literally the same offense. Same formations. Same play designs. Same concepts.

The NFL makes adjustments. Sometimes it takes a few years to figure out something that consistently works. They may have found something that works against our offense.

It was like watching the Howard the Duck movie, you really didn't want to finish it, but then Lea Thompson would roll around in her panties for 5 minutes, and you kept watching until the end.

I’d be interested to know what the blitz percentage vs our offense is. It seems like Tannehill is being blitzed a lot more than years past.

Today the Jets played a lot of man and blitzed the hell out of us. Made our backup WR’s beat them in man fo man. They wouldn’t have done that with Julio and AJB out there.

You need to step off the ledge of wanting the entire coaching staff fired…

It’s literally the same offense. Same formations. Same play designs. Same concepts.

The NFL makes adjustments. Sometimes it takes a few years to figure out something that consistently works. They may have found something that works against our offense.

Can you show me where I want them fired? You're clearly making this BS up.

I've said they terrible, but I've never called for their head.

Can you show me a screenshot?

You're about as HOMER as they come.

..and I’m just as pissed as everyone else. But I’m blaming the piss poor coaching. Not the players. There is now ever for Tanny to run. the pocket collapses so quick where can he step up to? Watch the film. He has no where to go. Thats scheme, not the QB.

..and I’m just as pissed as everyone else. But I’m blaming the piss poor coaching. Not the players. There is now ever for Tanny to run. the pocket collapses so quick where can he step up to? Watch the film. He has no where to go. Thats scheme, not the QB.

No need to watch any film, when I watch the game.

Let's not give Tanny a pass. Tanny has regressed big time. Do you not think so?

No need to watch any film, when I watch the game.

Let's not give Tanny a pass. Tanny has regressed big time. Do you not think so?
For me it’s a combination of bad play calling and the players simply getting owned by the opposition. Tannehill definitely holds on to the ball way too long at times but our offensive line has been embarrassing at best so far this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back