Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-2 isn't acceptable. This team should be 3-1 at worst.

I totally accepted the Cardinals loss. Cards were such a better team. Not saying the Seahawks were a guaranteed win, but since we won, this team should be easily 3-1 with wins over the Colts at home and the Jets.
That’s a fair hindsight look at it.
Before the season started, I think it’s fair that most assumed us to be 2-2 maybe 3-1.
That said, the record right now isn’t hurting Tennessee since the rest of the south is trash.
2-2 is best
1-1 in the AFC is right in the middle
1-0 in the division also plays to Tennessee’s favor.

I guess when all I say said and done, I dont care which 11-12 games they win, as long as they win that many. If they can take advantage of their crap division and run that table, I still think they are very much in the mix for the AFC bye. They just have to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Titans seem to lose a game every season against a garbage team. Maybe this one was it.
I hope so. They also pull out a game or two they no one really gives them a shot, Seattle may have been it.

If they just play to the spread the rest of the year, they should be ok and a winning team.

Lewan and saffold need to go but I’m afraid they will just bring in another over paid lineman to replace them.
No they will just let some 3rd stringer or practice squad guy we have now take over. That or draft a mental case with a drug problem or a small school guy that hasn’t played in over a year.

Lol! Never bet on the Titans. My wife picked them in survivor league. She picked them against the Bengals in survivor last year.

I told her this is why I will never pick them to win even if they are 40 point favorites.
Ain’t that the truth and yet I’m still a sucker too often.

Maybe they should start drafting guys who can actually play then. We don’t have the depth to be drafting projects we can wait years on.
Couldn’t agree more. I have said this exact thing on multiple occasions.
I didn’t like the Farley pick personally. I’m glad Dupree seems to be paying off and to see Landry have a good game helps prove my alternate choice to be inaccurate.
Hate to say it, but maybe OL would have been the best choice. Ben Jones has done well since that first year, but I’d like to see a new stud C.

Once again the downfall of this team will be Vrabels inability to hire legitimate coaches and just promote his buddies from within staff. Will the Titans rebound sure, but I doubt they will make any noise in the playoffs due to lack of coaching.

Yeah. I was as excited coming into this season as I can remember.

Four weeks in, and it's clear this team isn't going anywhere. They may make the playoffs, but they aren't a contender if they do.

Couldn’t agree more. I have said this exact thing on multiple occasions.
I didn’t like the Farley pick personally. I’m glad Dupree seems to be paying off and to see Landry have a good game helps prove my alternate choice to be in accurate.
Hate to say it, but maybe OL would have been the best choice. Ben Jones has done well since that first year, but I’d like to see a new stud C.
Looks like we are gonna be needing 2 starting Tackles

Looks like we are gonna be needing 2 starting Tackles
I dont want to say it yet because I’d like to see a little from the younger guys before casting them all off.
The best OL I can recall had a 6th, 4th, and 3rd pick among a first and big FA signing (mawae).
At least I think that’s close to what was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back