Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The D has played so bad that it has very much overshadowed the beating THill has taken.
Queens-berry sucks.
Kelly has been worked.
Nate Davis let a few guys through.

I'd say Ben Jones has been the only real decent OL today.

Titans were outplayed and outcoached today.

Pull the starters at this point and prepare for a Texans team that will enjoy trying to play spoiler

This one is a wrap, I said earlier that the Steelers had to win today because I didn’t think the Titans we’re going be able to get past GB.

I guess you haven’t been a Titans fan for very long. This is the best offense we’ve ever had....ever.

But how much better than the number 1 offense do expect to be? No one is going to be perfect. The offense isn’t our problem. The defense is the problem.
Not because of art!!

This one is a wrap, I said earlier that the Steelers had to win today because I didn’t think the Titans we’re going be able to get past GB.
I’m shocked they did, but then again in the past other teams that needed to win always won but the Titans could never take care of their own business

They act like they didn't know it would be a little different in the snow.
But from what I have seen, no one seems to slip, except our corners getting hiked out of their shoes.
Please, no extra prime time games next year.

So what did 28 do tonight to justify taking henry out every third down? Did he ever make a play at any time? Not why we lost but it is a major coaching flaw, I liked foreman what happened to him? If we are doing that I would rather see evans the draft pick not a random douche!

Before the game, the Titans should have met the Packers and their hobo looking qb, and let them kick them in the groin and call it a day and save time and embarrassment.
It's funny how teams fight, but when one team is stomping mudholes in the other, they are quick to give them a pat on the head after knocking them down.

Titans get beat badly tonight. Next week will tell if they have it in them to come back. They did it after the beating by the Colts. They have to do it next week to win the division. They can, but they have to do it on the field.

Looks like Henry finishes with 98 yards rushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back