Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely outclassed tonight. They let Green Bay hang 40 on them and the offense was flat. Nashville deserved better in prime time- especially this week. It’s Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde with this team. Vrabel got out-coached tonight, too. Pretty bummed.

Anyone still thinking that just simply hasn’t been watching the Titans defense play this year. This was obvious from week 2 that we were in trouble.

I agree , but i think it became clear that the defense wasn't going to improve after the bengals debacle.

Just as I said... Rodgers had all day to throw. Took Henry out of the equation early.

Tannehill seemed frustrated and didnt have his usual cool and calm demeanor. Threw some bad balls in desperation.

I felt like the game would go exactly how it did... on to next week to win the division.

Should have been clear much sooner than that. Defense has been bad since week 10 last year.

Maybe. Keep in mind that there was limited training camp and no preseason. Defenses around the league were horrible, so I held out some hope the defense could at least be average. Never happened.

A average defense is really all this team needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back