Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
cause your an :moon::clown: their karmasponge
alaska-fishing.jpg

yes i am...

Does this loser have anything else to do? Why dont you go write me a really mean email or some chit!! that will really show me!

Its really sad that there are examples of human scum like this that scour the internet every day looking for some body to get into with these stupid and childish taunts.

keep it up man! (some where an inflatable doll is missing its master.)

yes i am...

Does this loser have anything else to do? Why dont you go write me a really mean email or some chit!! that will really show me!

Its really sad that there are examples of human scum like this that scour the internet every day looking for some body to get into with these stupid and childish taunts.

Geez you are not one to talk. No one here even likes you or thinks you have anything intelligent to say.

yes i am...

FG_stewie_victory.jpg

Yeah well most of us are siding with GoT on this exchabnge you're having.

you're experiencing a karma douche :brow:

Yeah well most of us are siding with GoT on this exchabnge you're having.

you're experiencing a karma douche :brow:

I really dont care... I will say again. I really dont give a Fack about what you or any body else thinks about me. You are a ing stranger to me, i dont know you. I dont give a about you or a pretty much any body else here.

This is the ing internet.. get a life bozo.

I think i will get over it if you dont invite me to your little pretty pink tea party.. Seriously.. i think i will survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back