Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s the worst we’ve ever had. I would take Robiskie or Chris Palmer back over Downing.

Robiskie liked to run the ball but we just didn’t have the personnel. I know Vrabel can be stubborn but his job has got to be on the line if we can’t get better offensively, even in spite of the loss of personnel. Tannehill is getting millions of dollars and can’t get more than 100 yards passing???

Robiskie liked to run the ball but we just didn’t have the personnel. I know Vrabel can be stubborn but his job has got to be on the line if we can’t get better offensively, even in spite of the loss of personnel. Tannehill is getting millions of dollars and can’t get more than 100 yards passing???
Vrabels job is nowhere near on the line…lol.

Yip totally off the Ryan train. I get we're running backup wide recievers but his accuracy is abysmal and is just making bad reads. How many times has his passes been tipped. Henry clearly took soo much heat off Ryan. Bowen and Ryan need to go. Bowen is on par with robiskie. I've never seen a coordinator create soo little openness for recievers and put a handicap on his team. Wish our staff had the balls to do what giants did and cut coordinators half way through the season.

I've always said it and I'll say it again

Tanny ain't it

Slightly above average game manager will not win you a championship. We're wasting Henry's prime with him

Well the one positive is that foreman and Hilliard, in spite of the fumbles, are hittin the holes better and hopefully can continue to get better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back