Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dak looked great without his main weapons this past week. I don’t want to hear excuses for Tannehill anymore. Time to put up or shut up.

There’s a reason we are leaning on Foreman and Hilliard instead of RT… just let that sink in.

I think people were delusional to think the titans could win this game, and the fact that we made it as close as we did is q credit to the fight of this team. I mean we are playing with half the players on the team as practice squad team going against one of the hottest teams in the league.
Nobody is immune to injuries and guess what the patriots aren't world beaters either.

This game and the last game was a product of a few players making bad mistakes: hillard, dez, dont'a and bullock.

Tanny has been sacked far more this year than ever, so I don't know how he is going to do anything. And to worry about his interceptions when he is literally trying to make something out of nothing is dumb.

This team needs to get healthy, period and then lets see what's up.

Simmons was all over. Guy was making tackles out near the sidelines regularly.

Landry maybe 1-2 plays.

Autry had his helmet ripped off once.

Simmons with no penetration at getting to Jones. I love me some Simmons, but damn he tends to get quiet at times.. He's definitely no Haynesworth.

He’s the worst we’ve ever had. I would take Robiskie or Chris Palmer back over Downing.
This HAS to be frustration talking. You say stuff like this, and you’ve certainly crossed into the land of crazy and no longer even have any value to your opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
His HAS to be frustration talking. You say stuff like this, and you’ve certainly crossed into the land of crazy and no longer even have any value to your opinions.
It’s not frustration at all. I truly mean that. He is the worst offensive coordinator I’ve ever watched. He did the exact same thing to the Raiders. How could he be any worse?

I don't think I've ever turned a Titans game off in my life, like literally. But I'd rather watch this Bucs vs Colts game over our 6th stringers play NE in an ass whooping right now.

How's the pad stats going for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back