Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know about Trevor, but it would’ve been nice to have drafted a promising QB with a high ceiling instead of Tannehill who has hit his low ceiling and has proved time and time again he can’t win a game with his arm.

I remember Brady winning with a bunch of nobody’s at WR while with the Patriots, don’t want to hear any excuses. Great, or even very capable QBs find a way to win, Tammy is not a winner.
No he isn't. People crying cuz he has nobodies to throw to, what does Tanny need? 5 HOF OLinemen and 4 HOF WRs and a Derrick Henry to be successful? Lol it's a damn joke.

Count-3.png

ah ah ah!

Last edited by a moderator:
No he isn't. People crying cuz he has nobodies to throw to, what does Tanny need? 5 HOF OLinemen and 4 HOF WRs and a Derrick Henry to be successful? Lol it's a damn joke.
He's paid elite QB money but cannot take over and dominate like one. J Rob went all in on him and didn't even look to draft a QB to develop. A crime Tammy gets paid more than Henry.

Mariota sucks but Tammy is worse that's the point. Tanny making big money and can't win games with his arm, a people blame an OC for game planning to reduce risks of your qb throwing picks or Taking sacks holding the ball.
A QB didn’t just do down that fast in one season. Tannehill was throwing bombs down the field all the time with Art. It’s the system more than anything. That’s a fact. Most of the time when coordinators get fired for sucking with one team, they don’t become successful with another.

A QB didn’t just do down that fast in one season. Tannehill was throwing bombs down the field all the time with Art. It’s the system more than anything. That’s a fact. Most of the time when coordinators get fired for sucking with one team, they don’t become successful with another.

Im going to ask you a serious question and I’d really enjoy seeing your response.

Has Tannehill faced more or less 2 high coverages this year?

He's paid elite QB money but cannot take over and dominate like one. J Rob went all in on him and didn't even look to draft a QB to develop. A crime Tammy gets paid more than Henry.

How often does drafting and developing a QB work? I’ll help you … it doesn’t. If you don’t sign Tnnehill we are a last place team. No he isn’t elite but there are only about 5 or so of those guys. He has been very good. Getting just a GOOD NFL QB isn’t easy. But if his arm is dead it’s a problem. His arm looks dead.

How often does drafting and developing a QB work? I’ll help you … it doesn’t. If you don’t sign Tnnehill we are a last place team. No he isn’t elite but there are only about 5 or so of those guys. He has been very good. Getting just a GOOD NFL QB isn’t easy. But if his arm is dead it’s a problem. His arm looks dead.
Sadly this is true. We have swung and missed badly on drafting QBs since McNair.

Its Henry more than anything.
That’s not even a co-sign for downing or THill but that’s what the difference is. You can watch tons of video to see that defenses have backed up and the windows are smaller for THill to throw into.

The fact he has McDonald’s employees to throw to, doesn’t help.
The OL was ok fully healthy, they are not. Where would Queensbury ever get a chance to start? Is brewer already starter material? Is Lewan a liability?

Tons of other factors out there. Didn’t hear a whole lot of complaining when the offense was clicking either. Win 5 straight against playoff teams, and people seem to quit complaining. Play a good team with 3-4th string guys, and people will b*tch to no end.

You’ve already proven you’re not right in the head about this saying crap like “I’d rather have chris Palmer”.

Nonsense and frustration.

Vy
locker
Mariota
And we can add to the current staff, woodside.

If that’s not success, I don’t want it.
:sarcasm:

I think THill is showing he’s overpaid But also seeing how impactful Henry is.

I hated how much money he was given for his one fluke season. That season was largely Henry taking over and him supplementing. J Rob was quick to sign and lock him up for more money than I think any other team would have given him. I am assuming that. But he showed many times when Henry is not dominant he is very mediocre and ineffective to lead and take over. We don't win because of him, we win because of Henry, that's the difference.

Its Henry more than anything.
That’s not even a co-sign for downing or THill but that’s what the difference is. You can watch tons of video to see that defenses have backed up and the windows are smaller for THill to throw into.

The fact he has McDonald’s employees to throw to, doesn’t help.
The OL was ok fully healthy, they are not. Where would Queensbury ever get a chance to start? Is brewer already starter material? Is Lewan a liability?

Tons of other factors out there. Didn’t hear a whole lot of complaining when the offense was clicking either. Win 5 straight against playoff teams, and people seem to quit complaining. Play a good team with 3-4th string guys, and people will b*tch to no end.

You’ve already proven you’re not right in the head about this saying crap like “I’d rather have chris Palmer”.

Nonsense and frustration.
So you basically proved the point that Tammy sucks. Teams are playing the pass more and Tammy can't make the throws, when AJ was is in the game he couldnt make the throws. Damn those scrub Wendy's Tacobell WRs that are wide open for a TD and could make the over thrown catch.

So you basically proved the point that Tammy sucks. Teams are playing the pass more and Tammy can't make the throws, when AJ was is in the game he couldnt make the throws. Damn those scrub Wendy's Tacobell WRs that are wide open for a TD and could make the over thrown catch.
Yea, I wasn’t defending THill and even said that.

That was in response to crazy man’s take on downing,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back