Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hated how much money he was given for his one fluke season. That season was largely Henry taking over and him supplementing. J Rob was quick to sign and lock him up for more money than I think any other team would have given him. I am assuming that. But he showed many times when Henry is not dominant he is very mediocre and ineffective to lead and take over. We don't win because of him, we win because of Henry, that's the difference.

It wasn’t 1 fluke season. He has been good until this season.

Yea, I wasn’t defending THill and even said that.

That was in response to crazy man’s take on downing,
What qbs has Downing worked with? Carr and Tammy. I'm not defending Downing either but if my qb just three 4 ints to a bad Texans team to go a face a better defense in the Pat's I'm gonna be conservative on offense to minimize mistakes. Bad QB play creates vanilla run up the middle calls on first and second down. How ints could of Tammy had today 3-4?

We found a way to not quite make plays all day and have brain farts at key moments before the doors were blown off in the 4th Q.

I am mentally preparing for an implosion for the second half of the season..

Shame a promising year looks completely derailed by injuries. We look inept offensively since Henry went down and the defense still bends far too much.

There are issues all over the field but it's hard not to expect that with 2nd stringers and practice squad players in the line up.

What qbs has Downing worked with? Carr and Tammy. I'm not defending Downing either but if my qb just three 4 ints to a bad Texans team to go a face a better defense in the Pat's I'm gonna be conservative on offense to minimize mistakes. Bad QB play creates vanilla run up the middle calls on first and second down. How ints could of Tammy had today 3-4?
How much more conservative do you want him to get?
He ran the ball, and well, all day.
Kicker leaving 4 pts and then RB fumbling the ball leads to deficit. With deficit you need to pass more. Pats D is pretty good and even better when you HAVE to pass.

Ryan isn't elite and these past few weeks have shown this. But to be honest I feel bowen is holding him back as much as him sucking. Last year he would throw deep balls in single coverage to AJ this year don't see much of an opportunity. Rodgers was close but was slightly overthrown and if Rodgers went for over his shoulder rather than turning round he'd probably catch that. We throw soo little to the outside its to the flat or in the middle and d line are tipping it to no end. If we had a better OC Ryan might play better. If we had a better qb we'd probably still be stuck with the same dumbass plays.

We found a way to not quite make plays all day and have brain farts at key moments before the doors were blown off in the 4th Q.

I am mentally preparing for an implosion for the second half of the season..

Shame a promising year looks completely derailed by injuries. We look inept offensively since Henry went down and the defense still bends far too much.

There are issues all over the field but it's hard not to expect that with 2nd stringers and practice squad players in the line up.
Implosion in the 2nd half? We're getting healthy after the bye..that team today SHOULD beat Jax...get Julio back week 15...AJ back week 16, Henry back Week 17...slowly showing the league the team we thought we were going to be...just need Tannehill to shape up

Ryan isn't elite and these past few weeks have shown this. But to be honest I feel bowen is holding him back as much as him sucking. Last year he would throw deep balls in single coverage to AJ this year don't see much of an opportunity. Rodgers was close but was slightly overthrown and if Rodgers went for over his shoulder rather than turning round he'd probably catch that. We throw soo little to the outside its to the flat or in the middle and d line are tipping it to no end. If we had a better OC Ryan might play better. If we had a better qb we'd probably still be stuck with the same ******* plays.

AJ isnt seeing single coverage this year.

Implosion in the 2nd half? We're getting healthy after the bye..the team today SHOULD beat Jax...get Julio back week 15...AJ back week 16, Henry back Week 17...slowly showing the league the team we thought we were going to be...just need Tannehill to shape up
Definitely concerned, yes

Agree things change quickly in the NFL, we've seen that with how bad the last couple of weeks have been.

That said, I'm not confident about any game right now with how we're set up. Don't think Julio is going to make the difference. His hammy is cooked.

Divisional games are usually tough, 49ers and Miami are playing well and Steelers usually have our number even though they stink right now. None of those games are a gimme with our current active roster.

Colts are 6-6 so if we only win 2 games they would have to run the table to win the division at least as we have the tie breaker. I just hope we get those 2 Ws to get to the post season. Once there anything can happen..

Downy also caused Carr to have his worst season as a pro…so …. There is that.

Definitely concerned, yes

Agree things change quickly in the NFL, we've seen that with how bad the last couple of weeks have been.

That said, I'm not confident about any game right now with how we're set up. Don't think Julio is going to make the difference. His hammy is cooked.

Divisional games are usually tough, 49ers and Miami are playing well and Steelers usually have our number even though they stink right now. None of those games are a gimme with our current active roster.

Colts are 6-6 so if we only win 2 games they would have to run the table to win the division at least as we have the tie breaker. I just hope we get those 2 Ws to get to the post season. Once there anything can happen..

For a Brit, you know your Titans football.. Serioulsy surprised..

Let's hope we can eat minced pies, pour salad cream on our salads and munch on Monster Munch while watching Eastenders and Titans football during the holidays.

Despite the win, NE should be very nervous going forward about how bad their run defense is. They just gave up 200+ to a guy named Hilliard and another guy named Foreman who have been traveling nobodies as a “peak” mark of their football careers.

Despite the win, NE should be very nervous going forward about how bad their run defense is. They just gave up 200+ to a guy named Hilliard and another guy named Foreman who have been traveling nobodies as a “peak” mark of their football careers.

Along with how awful their running game is.

We totally destroy them with our full squad. Hopefully we see them again in the playoffs.

Just hope this team gets healthy and stays healthy! Wish they’d find a way to stop the turnovers the Tanny interceptions and fumbles from the backs have killed this team. Crazy that the team had over 200 yards running but nothing to show for it!

Just hope this team gets healthy and stays healthy! Wish they’d find a way to stop the turnovers the Tanny interceptions and fumbles from the backs have killed this team. Crazy that the team had over 200 yards running but nothing to show for it!

A fully healthy team slaughters this Pats team..

The Pats better not get ahead of themselves into thinking they're better than us. We literally fielded a JV team today and still kept it close until the 4th quarter.

Titans win this game 31-14 if AJB, Julio, Henry and Dupree plays.

Let them clowns think they're better than us for now. We'll see them again in the playoffs and I can't wait.

A fully healthy team slaughters this Pats team..

The Pats better not get ahead of themselves into thinking they're better than us. We literally fielded a JV team today and still kept it close until the 4th quarter.

Titans win this game 31-14 if AJB, Julio, Henry and Dupree plays.

Let them clowns think they're better than us for now. We'll see them again in the playoffs and I can't wait.

If Hilliard don’t bust that long touchdown right before half on 3rd n long - this game isn’t close. You could say Pats played down a bit. Like the glass half-full but def think you’re reaching here - thinking they slaughter NE with a healthy squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back