Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao oh my word. This fan base is really going to try and say Tannehill is better than Russell Wilson?! Please make it stop.
Hold up, don’t put words in my mouth, they both stink. Wilson was good at one time, now he seems to be on the downward trend.

Rodgers, for sure.

Hold up, don’t put words in my mouth, they both stink. Wilson was good at one time, now he seems to be on the downward trend.

Rodgers, for sure.

QB rating over 100 4 years in a row for Russ.

Doesn’t turn the ball over and best deep ball thrower in the league. Would be a perfect fit for this team. It won’t happen but he would definitely take this team to the next level.

QB rating over 100 4 years in a row for Russ.

Doesn’t turn the ball over and best deep ball thrower in the league. Would be a perfect fit for this team. It won’t happen but he would definitely take this team to the next level.
If he continues to play on that same level, of which there is no guarantee.

He has shown no signs of slowing down. Even his down year this year is better than most. And still great overall numbers.
You realize Seahawks are really crappy this year, and in his last game back against the Eagles he looked absolutely lost. I know it was from being out for an injury, but I’m curious to see how he plays for the rest of their games and see if he shakes off that rust tonight.

You realize Seahawks are really crappy this year, and in his last game back against the Eagles he looked absolutely lost. I know it was from being out for an injury, but I’m curious to see how he plays for the rest of their games and see if he shakes off that rust tonight.

The Seahawks also have the worst defense in the league. He’s missed 4-5 games because of the finger. I wouldn’t say they are crappy because of Russ this year lol

The Seahawks also have the worst defense in the league. He’s missed 4-5 games because of the finger. I wouldn’t say they are crappy because of Russ this year lol
Fair enough. But they were 2-2 with him before he got hurt while losing against the Rams which would make it 2-3 unless he comes back in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back