Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mariota>Tammy for real Tammy a turnover machine.
Ok… now let’s not get too crazy now…lol.

With the right pieces and system, Tanny can be just fine for us. He’s proven that the last two years. This year, he’s trying to carry the team, and he is nowhere near the type of QB who can carry the offense and Will them to victory.

King Henry is the player on this team that can carry and will the team to victory.

It’s easy to say “move on”, but the question is, move on to who? Tanny has been the best QB we’ve had since that one good year from Hasselbeck.

Simmons with no penetration at getting to Jones. I love me some Simmons, but damn he tends to get quiet at times.. He's definitely no Haynesworth.
Disagree. I think Simmons had a good game with what was happening all around him. Even haynesworth needed someone else on the field. At a minimum, he had Tulloch behind him making tackles, can’t say the same today for the LB.

Because of the restructure we cannot afford to get rid of Ryan until 2023. Tannehill has a $56 million dead cap hit next year
I think we get 18 million if we cut him I believe. We will just need to eat that money or repeat what we are seeing now next year.

Well folks, I'm officially on the hate Tammy train...

I know he doesn't have his weapons, but he's been downright awful as of late. I'd rather have Trevor Siemien over him right now.

With the right pieces and system, Tanny can be just fine for us. He’s proven that the last two years. This year, he’s trying to carry the team, and he is nowhere near the type of QB who can carry the offense and Will them to victory.

King Henry is the player on this team that can carry and will the team to victory.

It’s easy to say “move on”, but the question is, move on to who? Tanny has been the best QB we’ve had since that one good year from Hasselbeck.
A huge * next to that 2 year run...
You're forgetting King Henry absolutely going beast mode and dominating games. I'd credit Henry more than Tammy those two years. Tammy was horrendous in playoffs when Henry got stopped

Mariota sucks but Tammy is worse that's the point. Tanny making big money and can't win games with his arm, a people blame an OC for game planning to reduce risks of your qb throwing picks or Taking sacks holding the ball.

Well folks, I'm officially on the hate Tammy train...

I know he doesn't have his weapons, but he's been downright awful as of late. I'd rather have Trevor Siemien over him right now.
Don’t know about Trevor, but it would’ve been nice to have drafted a promising QB with a high ceiling instead of Tannehill who has hit his low ceiling and has proved time and time again he can’t win a game with his arm.

I remember Brady winning with a bunch of nobody’s at WR while with the Patriots, don’t want to hear any excuses. Great, or even very capable QBs find a way to win, Tammy is not a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back