Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the best play calling I've seen in a long time.

Literally had the Bengals on egg shells all game long.

Not sure how much I'll say this, but props to Tim Kelly today. Wonderful play calling today.

Probably the best play calling I've seen in a long time.

Literally had the Bengals on egg shells all game long.

Not sure how much I'll say this, but props to Tim Kelly today. Wonderful play calling today.
Don't worry next week we'll be back to never running play action. And running henry into stacked boxes.

Unfortunately I agree with you on this.

Yep, we do this every year. We have that game that tricks everybody into thinking we finally are going to get it. Cincy this year. Green Bay game before. Then we spend the rest of the year wondering why we don't just keep running the offense that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s only betting odds, but the fact he’s on the list confirms what I thought, his seat isn’t ice cold, it’s getting warmer.

would be a waste of money
You just can’t lose 7 straight, blow a 4 game division lead, and start really really like warm at best and NOT feel the seat get warmer.

he’ll finish the season, but if he doesn’t have a winning record or win the division, I think he may be done.

I mean I would be shocked

I dont think Vrable the GOAT or anything but clearly superior to every HC Titans have had except early fishface

what SHOULD happen is Vrable be forced to hire actual OC/DC & staff instead of just his jolly band of yessy men

I mean I would be shocked

I dont think Vrabel the GOAT or anything but clearly superior to every HC Titans have had except early fishface

what SHOULD happen is Vrabel be forced to hire actual OC/DC & staff instead of just his jolly band of yessy men
If the FO was going to to the forcing of outside OC/DC, they would have done it this year at least. Tim Kelly is OC, so the FO ain’t forcing anything.

I agree about his staff being very suspect. But Kelly called an outstanding game Sunday. If Burks would ever stay healthy, he can be the deep shot guy to take the heat off Henry and the stud rookie RB.

We were all worried the offense would be the same under Kelly. It hasnt been. We'll see how he adjust throughout games and the season... but so far he isn't run, run, run, punting every possession...so that's a plus.

either kelly adjustments are subtle failures or he does not adjust in game

when dillard was being abused in cleveland kelly did zero to help dillard... should have parked a couple of TEs that way... even if garrett moved to other side... cause clearly dillard was not stopping garrett

but at least he got some pointers. so he has that going for him...
spackler.jpg

which is nice

I agree about his staff being very suspect. But Kelly called an outstanding game Sunday. If Burks would ever stay healthy, he can be the deep shot guy to take the heat off Henry and the stud rookie RB.

I'm just glad he finally saw his screw up in motioning derrick henry to the bubble flat pre snap..... You have a receiving back, use him.... defenders are more likely to follow him.

Last week it was Tyj who was motioning - about time lol.

when dillard was being abused in cleveland kelly did zero to help dillard... should have parked a couple of TEs that way... even if garrett moved to other side... cause clearly dillard was not stopping garrett

spackler.jpg

which is nice

Whyle and Chig following Garrett back and forth was one of the funniest NFL Bloopers i've seen in awhile lol .

spackler.jpg

which is nice
He didn't in that game. But maybe he'll learn and get better at adjusting play calling/protections as the season goes on. Just saying, so far it's a different style offense, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back