Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it’s been McNair, Locker, Mettenberger, Hasselbeck, Fitzpatrick, Mariota, THill that have caused the great WR drought in TN?

You left off VY.

Did I miss something? Where does that article talk about all those other years other than in the title. His opinion. Who is Jimmy Morris? Writer on a fan site?

But yes… out of all those you listed McNair was the only one worth a shit,

Thill is done, quit blaming the WRs. The article talks about that.

I can list way more top end WRs that have played for this team than QBs.

You left off VY.

Did I miss something? Where does that article talk about all those other years other than in the title. His opinion. Who is Jimmy Morris? Writer on a fan site?

But yes… out of all those you listed McNair was the only one worth a ****,

I can’t

You left off VY.

Please do....

You left off VY.

“Top end”
Before we bother, what is that definition?

It’s a QB problem. Not WR. The good ones make the WRs better.
First of all, it's more than one specific problem. So it's silly to point the finger at one group. That said... Have you seen any passes this year to a wide open WR? Seems like every pass is a 50/50 with zero separation. If WR talent isn't one of the problems, scheme and play design certainly are.

Refusing to pay AJB an extra 4M/year and "swap" a pick for Burks was INSANELY stupid management. People say AJB didn't want to play here is part true- HE WANTED TO BE PAID like anybody else.

Burks (and Okonkwo) are dropping machines. Backups on any other NFL team.
We spent that extra 4 mil on special teamers didn't we??

Refusing to pay AJB an extra 4M/year and "swap" a pick for Burks was INSANELY stupid management. People say AJB didn't want to play here is part true- HE WANTED TO BE PAID like anybody else.

although 85 was productive last year so we know he can do it but still no argument in 23

We didn't swap picks, if that's what you mean. AJB also suffers from the dropsies here and there.

Honest question, do you think still having AJ on the roster changes the current disposition of the team?

Where do you get it was only 4 mil away?

JRob got fired, partly because of this debacle. But it was way more than 4 million away and AJB is a diva. He dropped passes and went into the tank occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back