Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burks sucks and is a 1st round bust... change my mind.
I'm starting to agree. He's supposed to be big, strong and athletic...but he doesn't play like it. Doesn't look like anything special. Has had some key drops which is ok if you're a #1 receiver that's making a difference the rest of the time...he's not.

I'm starting to agree. He's supposed to be big, strong and athletic...but he doesn't play like it. Doesn't look like anything special. Has had some key drops which is ok if you're a #1 receiver that's making a difference the rest of the time...he's not.

I look at his body language on the sidelines in the games I've been to and he just doesnt have the passion or fight in him at all. It's like he doesn't care. Reading all the good things about him during the offseason made me feel like he was ready to erupt this year. Outside of the 70 yard catch against the Chargers, he hasn't done shit.

We can all hate AJB these days, but he played with passion and showed up on the field week after week. Therefore he gets tons of props no matter how much I hate that he's gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back