Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not Kelly's fault I actually love the playcalling so far.

To me is simple we need to make a move at LT and we actually have alot of choices.

Movd Radunz or Peter.S at LT.

It's not Kelly's fault I actually love the playcalling so far.

To me is simple we need to make a move at LT and we actually have alot of choices.

Movd Radunz or Peter.S at LT.
I especially love the screen plays on 3rd and long. They work almost every time. I guess that is why we are so good at 3rd down conversions.

I especially love the screen plays on 3rd and long. They work almost every time. I guess that is why we are so good at 3rd down conversions.

The O line is dictating the play calling. Screens are how you slow down a pass rush. But that’s not working either. It’s all on the O Line.

Either the scheme sucks, or the players suck. One is the coach's fault, one is the GM's fault (Ran gets a year one pass on this). Either way, they better sit down and figure it out before next year when we are likely to get a very high draft pick.
another high draft pick to hold a tablet on the sideline while making millions

The O line is dictating the play calling. Screens are how you slow down a pass rush. But that’s not working either. It’s all on the O Line.
yeah, then explain why we have done it the entire time Vrabum has been here?

I know you are the homer of all homers and defend the team no matter what, but come on man.

I like the OC. Last game we did bullshit screens because the OL was porous and we couldn't do real plays because we didn't have the time. The playcalling in the first 2 games looked good, we didn't look like we were playing 80s ball, unfortunately our roster is just bad (on offense)

This season was always going nowhere so I'm not surprised by the outcome at all. We replaced our OL with backups that other teams didn't want, and then signed a 32 year old WR to complement our regressing 29 year old RB and regressing 35 year old QB.

I think maybe some here had too high of expectations and weren't realizing the reality of the situation.

The problem is we’re telegraphing our plays, have been for the last many years. 50-60% of the time you can guess the type of play and direction from our personnel, formations and motions. And thats as fans. Teams that scout us have an even higher %.

The problem is we’re telegraphing our plays, have been for the last many years. 50-60% of the time you can guess the type of play and direction from our personnel, formations and motions. And thats as fans. Teams that scout us have an even higher %.

QB

Short answer is yes.
I like how the subtitle sentence to the article mentions it’s been a problem for 25 years but then never writes anything highlighting those 25 years.
Bright side, is fans have better memory and know better than this writer anyway.

It’s a QB problem. Not WR. The good ones make the WRs better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back