Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still utterly dumbfounded that the Jets brought in Aaron Rodgers and an army of WR’s and then hired Todd “Dipstick” Downing to be their passing game coordinator. Am I missing something?
Downing was there before Rodgers but it's just a title, Rodgers will be running that offense

I am still utterly dumbfounded that the Jets brought in Aaron Rodgers and an army of WR’s and then hired Todd “Dipstick” Downing to be their passing game coordinator. Am I missing something?

Do you really think Downing will have any input in their offense?

What input did Tim Kelly have on our offense last year as our passing coordinator? Absolutely nothing.

Do you really think Downing will have any input in their offense?

What input did Tim Kelly have on our offense last year as our passing coordinator? Absolutely nothing.
I think we may see some of the fighting between Rodgers and Downing people thought we might see between Lefleur and Rodgers.

USATSI_20891424.jpg

brett-sinclair-darkhelmet24a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we'll see this season just how bad Downing was...but Vrabel is just as much to blame for letting it happen
especially since it was so close to his previous OCs offense and it was all about the "continuity". How many times did we hear that word when Downing was promoted? Of course Vrabel will always pass blame even if he was all for the "continuity".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back