Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest takeaway from that video:
Tannehill, Brewer, and Chig all said it’s a new offense and new playbook and a big difference is speed. They want to run a lot of plays and move in and out of the huddle very quickly.
Doesn’t necessarily mean we will pass more, but it could.
believe it when I see it

If rumours are true that it's a whole new playbook and route combinations Kelly has made good move already. Just hope we have talent to make shit work.

Biggest takeaway from that video:
Tannehill, Brewer, and Chig all said it’s a new offense and new playbook and a big difference is speed. They want to run a lot of plays and move in and out of the huddle very quickly.
Doesn’t necessarily mean we will pass more, but it could.

Anyone can change. Most don't. And the first words out his mouth included that we were not predictable. He went to the mat for last year's offense. Then he got ripped for it. And suddenly everyone is saying it's different. That's has media course correction written all over it. But it doesn't mean the team has course corrected.

Anyone can change. Most don't. And the first words out his mouth included that we were not predictable. He went to the mat for last year's offense. Then he got ripped for it. And suddenly everyone is saying it's different. That's has media course correction written all over it. But it doesn't mean the team has course corrected.

Why do any of you give crap about what coaches say? They don’t slam their teams or other coaches. They lie. They are trained too. It’s called Coach speak. They are politicians. They don’t care what any of us think. But I can assure you the offense will be different under Kelly. I said different. I didn’t say better, although I think it will be.

Why do any of you give crap about what coaches say? They don’t slam their teams or other coaches. They lie. They are trained too. It’s called Coach speak. They are politicians. They don’t care what any of us think. But I can assure you the offense will be different under Kelly. I said different. I didn’t say better, although I think it will be.
Couldn’t be worse…. right?

No. I have been told numerous times on here that what the coaches say is the gospel. They would never dare tell a lie to us fans

There's a stat I saw.....

Derrick Henry leads all Titans "WRs" in career receptions.... let that sink in.
Thing is, that is why I hate all the BS talk about Henry on 3rd downs.. Some of our longest passes have come from Henry over the past several seasons. Get the guy in space and get him the ball.

Thing is, that is why I hate all the BS talk about Henry on 3rd downs.. Some of our longest passes have come from Henry over the past several seasons. Get the guy in space and get him the ball.

Yup, all we do is sell it down the river that we are in no way, shape, or form running the ball.... only good thing about fisher is once in awhile he was able to pop a 3rd and 7 once in a great while leaving Eddie in and handing the ball off......

When todd downing would get that same idea, it would be a gut hand off..... to hilliard....

And stop running the ball consistently on the first two downs

I am still utterly dumbfounded that the Jets brought in Aaron Rodgers and an army of WR’s and then hired Todd “Dipstick” Downing to be their passing game coordinator. Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back