Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t understand how Woodside is still around but I guess they don’t have the money for a decent backup. Just hope he never has to see the field in a regular season game.

Now the pressure is really off THill.
No worries about Rogers
No worries about Russ Wilson
No worries about a backup QB

The most Titan thing ever. I thought Tanny was going to need a fire lite under his butt - but I guess not.

The NWI signing is also very uninspiring ... zzz ... he better not be the #2-3 option once Julio is out for multiple weeks at a time.

JRob crying right now. Realizing that this team is F'd with Tanne being backed up with Woodside because that's all we could afford.

The most Titan thing ever. I thought Tanny was going to need a fire lite under his butt - but I guess not.

The NWI signing is also very uninspiring ... zzz ... he better not be the #2-3 option once Julio is out for multiple weeks at a time.
I think NWI is alright. He played pretty well while Brown and Jones were out, he’s just no superstar. I would take him over rogers any day and this is where downing comes in, pulling those stupid, terribly schemed, screens to rogers and with a HEALTHY brown and Jones.

I think NWI is alright. He played pretty well while Brown and Jones were out, he’s just no superstar. I would take him over rogers any day and this is where downing comes in, pulling those stupid, terribly schemed, screens to rogers and with a HEALTHY brown and Jones.

Those screens to Rogers we're the worst! They need to be pulled from the game script forever - but knowing Downing who knows ...

Don’t understand how Woodside is still around but I guess they don’t have the money for a decent backup. Just hope he never has to see the field in a regular season game.
I think he gets replaced this off-season. He is an insurance policy until he’s replaced. Might be the practice squad guy in the future.

I am sure woodside contract could be eaten by Titans if they need to

Glad tart is back. Im salted on NWI, had to watch our season end 2 years in a row with a pass targeted to him lol. He's ok, im just upset still clearly

Now the pressure is really off THill.
No worries about Rogers
No worries about Russ Wilson
No worries about a backup QB
Yeah, It’s Tammy time! Woodside actually looked worse than Tammy that last preseason game. I actually think Tammy can do it. Last year was injury purgatory, I give him a pass. He was great those last couple games securing the #1 seed! 70% plus completion with trash on the field. I was a player of a game once, was decent, close to D1, and had a catcher that a walk was a double… that was Tammy’s year. Just saying fellas.

I’m going to sum this up the best way I know how! I was a huge fan of Nolan Ryan and Warren Moon! I actually got to see Nolan play live in Baltimore at age 17. He was rocked that night! Tettleton, Ripken, and another took him yard on check swings…. He K’d 11 in a loss. Ball looked like a single line from his hand to the plate! That man had 7 no hitters, and I believe 12 one hitters… both records. He has one World Series ring as a first year nobody with a few innings of work! Let that sink in! Guess he was a throw away eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back