Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most teams run the same concepts, play designs. There’s obviously differences but concepts are the same. Last year we overhauled the defense and all of a sudden we have a good DC again, funny how that works!
We just forgetting our revamped front 4. Funny how you get good players that produce and the hold unit looks better.

Probably no more than any other guy who knew a guy in the NFL. Most opportunities are influenced by who you know - just part of life. And… his dad didn’t call any plays that we know of.
... as I said... I dont deny smith was competent.

but I also dont deny his daddys money made it possible for him

... as I said... I dont deny smith was competent.

but I also dont deny his daddys money made it possible for him
Impossible to say. Perhaps, but he started at the absolute bottom rung. Also, did your Dad help you at all when you first looking for a job? Pretty common occurrence. It’s what you do with it when you get it that’s important. Helping a guy get the lowest position on a coaching staff isn’t exactly buying him success. I personally don’t care and would take Steve Jobs’s son at OC if we could improve over Downing.

no... nepotism has always been a problem for me never a help
It usually does go sideways, but typically is not something I can control and those things I don’t burn a lot of daylight on. At the end of the day, if someone can do the job, then good on you mate. Of course it ain’t nepotism unless FedEx hired him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back