Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nolan won an MVP? News to me. Records sure. Carl Malone has records too, as does John Stockton… no titles though. Record year of injuries in the history of the NFL, yet still a #1… and you quibble. You’d be a terrible foxhole partner.

You talked about how Nolan won a CY Young award…. lol what award does Tannehill have?

#1 in the regular season doesn’t mean anything now. Yes I “quibble” at the fact that this was our best chance to win a SB in a long time and Tsnnehill shat down his leg when we needed him. We were healthy, home field advantage, no excuses!

Why would anyone want to be in a foxhole with a guy who is comparing one of the best pitchers of all time to Ryan Tannehill? Literally zero comparison to be made. Again if Tannehill was playing at Nolan Ryan’s level no one would be upset with him.

You talked about how Nolan won a CY Young award…. lol what award does Tannehill have?

#1 in the regular season doesn’t mean anything now. Yes I “quibble” at the fact that this was our best chance to win a SB in a long time and Tsnnehill shat down his leg when we needed him. We were healthy, home field advantage, no excuses!

Why would anyone want to be in a foxhole with a guy who is comparing one of the best pitchers of all time to Ryan Tannehill? Literally zero comparison to be made. Again if Tannehill was playing at Nolan Ryan’s level no one would be upset with him.
The point was Nolan Ryan never won the award! IMO the best ever that graced the mound! Also (picks wise), the most walks ever allowed! A record Nolan owns all by himself! Do you not give Tammy a break at all for Henry 1/2 step. Sorry, BDH hindered us there, the year before, and the year before that! Is it his fault? No! Where was Rabbit on that gift pick six? Where was BDH on the necessaries!? Ghost! OL? DB’s giving up 18 when it absolutely can’t happen! Coach going for 2, when one was a number? Yet it’s Tammy’s fault! Ok.

The point was Nolan Ryan never won the award! IMO the best ever that graced the mound! Also (picks wise), the most walks ever allowed! A record Nolan owns all by himself! Do you not give Tammy a break at all for Henry 1/2 step. Sorry, BDH hindered us there, the year before, and the year before that! Is it his fault? No! Where was Rabbit on that gift pick six? Where was BDH on the necessaries!? Ghost! OL? DB’s giving up 18 when it absolutely can’t happen! Coach going for 2, when one was a number? Yet it’s Tammy’s fault! Ok.
vrable took a point OFF the scoreboard before the failed 2 point try... Titans actually had the lead ... and vrable gave it away

You want to know why people aren’t blaming DH? Because he has performed like one of the best players in the game (kinda like Nolan Ryan).

If Tannehill was one of the best QB’s in the game then not many would be upset with him.

Nolan Ryan is a HOF’er. Tannehill won’t even get a vote. There’s a reason for that.

dont recall... have not actually liked an OC since... LOL... well at least Steckel could get the rock to the 20 so delgreko could try a FG

Exactly the point. Most fans will never like the coordinators. Bills fans hated Daboll, but he was highly coveted. Much like Arthur Smith and he was not popular here either.

Exactly the point. Most fans will never like the coordinators. Bills fans hated Daboll, but he was highly coveted. Much like Arthur Smith and he was not popular here either.
I tend to blame the players first after all they are the ones on the field, they perform the plays regardless if it's a shitty play or a good one.

my ONLY issue with AS was his not football related background... while I wont deny his talent it irks me, still, that his wealth bought him access

I tend to blame the players first after all they are the ones on the field, they perform the plays regardless if it's a ****** play or a good one.

Most teams run the same concepts, play designs. There’s obviously differences but concepts are the same. Last year we overhauled the defense and all of a sudden we have a good DC again, funny how that works!

my ONLY issue with AS was his not football related background... while I wont deny his talent it irks me, still, that his wealth bought him access

No football related background? He played college football and started coaching right after? He grinder it out with some pretty low level roles before making it to OC.

ok.... his daddy being a billionaire clearly did not open any doors for him... none at all
Probably no more than any other guy who knew a guy in the NFL. Most opportunities are influenced by who you know - just part of life. And… his dad didn’t call any plays that we know of.

You want to know why people aren’t blaming DH? Because he has performed like one of the best players in the game (kinda like Nolan Ryan).

If Tannehill was one of the best QB’s in the game then not many would be upset with him.

Nolan Ryan is a HOF’er. Tannehill won’t even get a vote. There’s a reason for that.
Now that I agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back