Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean The Unit, Randy Johnson, couldn’t touch his numbers, and he WAS a lefty! That’s how great the best pitcher to ever live was! Never got there! Be easy fellas, we have a good QB! One more year guys, please.

I mean The Unit, Randy Johnson, couldn’t touch his numbers, and he WAS a lefty! That’s how great the best pitcher to ever live was! Never got there! Be easy fellas, we have a good QB! One more year guys, please.

Dude… wtf are you talking about? What does Randy Johnson being a left handed MLB pitcher have to do with Ryan Tannehill? Lol

Glad tart is back. Im salted on NWI, had to watch our season end 2 years in a row with a pass targeted to him lol. He's ok, im just upset still clearly

I kinda wish we would give Tannehill (since apparently that's all the signs are pointing to) all new WRs not named Julio or Arthur...... that way he will only target Julio or Arthur on third and crucial....

What am I saying..... that sounds like an opinionated wish list -- please forgive me.

Dude… wtf are you talking about? What does Randy Johnson being a left handed MLB pitcher have to do with Ryan Tannehill? Lol
Nolan Ryan bruh… reading comprehension. Nolan never won it all. Take a look at who beat him, especially early. My point is, it’s a team game! Tammy played terribly! Ryan’s best year statically was a losing season! Most K ‘s ever, lowest ERA, made it nowhere! No CY Young award, should of been his on the worst team! Easily! Yet we chit on this man for a poor performance, yet not respecting his awesome performance to get us to #1. I get It, he blew me in an alley for free…. Fuck it, let’s blow him out of here and complain about 7-10. That’s what you are asking for with diamonds laying on the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nolan Ryan bruh… reading comprehension. Nolan never won it all. Take a look at who beat him, especially early. My point is, it’s a team game! Tammy played terribly! Ryan’s best year statically was a losing season! Most K ‘s ever, lowest ERA, made it nowhere! No CY Young award, should of been his on the worst team! Easily! Yet we chit on this man for a poor performance, yet not respecting his awesome performance to get us to #1. I get It, he blew me in an alley for free…. **** it, let’s blow him out of here and complain about 7-10. That’s what you are asking for with diamonds laying on the field.

Stay off the weed.

No one would be complaining about Ryan Tannehill if he was playing at a Nolan Ryan level. What a dumb analogy.

Ok! 3 straight games to get #1 seed…. Tammy 23-32, 13/18, 22/29 with trash… 7 Td/ 0 int… #1 seed , needed every single win! Well over 70% completion! Tammy can tell you to duck his own cock, another reason why those that play with him believe! A bad game is just that! Where has the best RB in the league been during these big games, or our OL, or our DBs giving the ghost!? Really!?

I kinda wish we would give Tannehill (since apparently that's all the signs are pointing to) all new WRs not named Julio or Arthur...... that way he will only target Julio or Arthur on third and crucial....

What am I saying..... that sounds like an opinionated wish list -- please forgive me.

Lol all good. If i remember this years playoff L i think Julio wasn't even out there for the last play for some reason

Ok! 3 straight games to get #1 seed…. Tammy 23-32, 13/18, 22/29 with trash… 7 Td/ 0 int… #1 seed , needed every single win! Well over 70% completion! Tammy can tell you to duck his own cock, another reason why those that play with him believe! A bad game is just that! Where has the best RB in the league been during these big games, or our OL, or our DBs giving the ghost!? Really!?
in weather IIRC

Lol all good. If i remember this years playoff L i think Julio wasn't even out there for the last play for some reason
because hypen dude was Downings target... dont want a speed guy open downfield for the potential game winning FGS from Fat Randy... why when hypen dude could be targeted for a screen... why not start the play behind the LoS ??? 5D checkers

because hypen dude was Downings target... dont want a speed guy open downfield for the potential game winning FGS from Fat Randy... why when hypen dude could be targeted for a screen... why not start the play behind the LoS ??? 5D checkers

Dont remind me of those god awful bubble screens or whatever attempt of a screen it is we try and do, straight painful to watch every time

He won an MVP and set records? Lol just stop dude. This is a very bad comparison.
Nolan won an MVP? News to me. Records sure. Carl Malone has records too, as does John Stockton… no titles though. Record year of injuries in the history of the NFL, yet still a #1… and you quibble. You’d be a terrible foxhole partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back